Advertising, Blogs, Domain names, E-commerce, Film industry, Miscellaneous, Music industry, Network communities, Other portals, Photo and image portals, Politics, Press, Scientific portals, Search engines, Studies, Video portals - VoD - TV, Wikis
- BitTorrent: Demonoid domain name for sale August 13th, 2012 - 12:25 pm ET After the closure of the Demonoid torrents tracker, its domain name is now for sale.
- Spying via cookies: Google fined a record amount August 10th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET In the affair which saw Apple’s Safari browser spying on users via cookies, Google has now closed out the matter with a record 22.5 million dollar fine.
- Google opens their 1 Gbps fibre optic offers July 29th, 2012 - 07:51 am ET Google has unveiled their fibre optic plan in Kansas City in the United States. Three plans are available providing users with up to 1 Gbps symmetric access speeds, with the first ...
- MegaUpload: hearing delayed until 2013 July 10th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET The hearing into the MegaUpload founder’s extradition hearing will no longer take place next month. This has now been delayed until March 2013.
- Google Car: the driverless car launched in Nevada May 10th, 2012 - 10:20 am ET Google is continuing the development of their autonomous car. The first models have been seen in Nevada, with their release onto roads planned for the near future.
- Google: the death of more products April 23rd, 2012 - 11:30 am ET Google has announced that they are continuing with their spring cleaning. This is the end of certain products including One Pass, Picasa for Linux, Google Sync for Blackberry and ...
- MegaUpload: Kim Dotcom to live on $49000 a month March 23rd, 2012 - 05:32 am ET Currently out on bail, MegaUpload’s founder has been granted the right by New Zealand’s courts to access $49000 per month to live.
- Cyberlocker: Google gives their support to Hotfile March 20th, 2012 - 04:03 pm ET Under fire from the Motion Picture Association of America, the file hosting service has received the support of Google.
- More than half or web site traffic is not human March 19th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET According to a study conducted by Incapsula, 51% of web site traffic is generated by non-human methods.
- Homeless transformed into hotspots March 14th, 2012 - 01:29 am ET During the South by Southwest festival, marketing agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty transformed thirteen homeless people into MiFi hotspots.