Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Android 4.4 KitKat: Caller ID extended to all Google users November 05th, 2013 - 05:04 pm ET The Caller ID function introduced with Android 4.4 will include the telephone numbers of all Google users. This extension is planned for implementation in early 2014.
- Moto G: unveiling planned for the 13th of November November 05th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Motorola Mobility has called a press conference for the 13th of November about their Moto G.
- iPad Air: 3 million units shipped at launch? November 05th, 2013 - 06:21 am ET Launched on the 1st of November without its smaller brother the iPad Mini Retina, the iPad Air is looking to continue the success seen with its predecessors. Analysts are trying ...
- iPad Mini with Retina screen: a launch on the 21st of November? October 31st, 2013 - 09:40 am ET Apple hasn’t yet communicated a precise date for the launch of their iPad Mini with Retina display. The second half of November is envisaged.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: 5 million units shipped in a month October 31st, 2013 - 08:06 am ET Samsung continues to vaunt the success of their smartphones of reference by this time pointing out the success of their Galaxy Note 3 phablet.
- Apple: a manufacturing default affects the batteries in certain iPhone 5S’s October 30th, 2013 - 09:40 am ET Apple: a manufacturing default affects the batteries in certain iPhone 5S’s.
- Google Glass: a new version available, adapted to reading glasses October 30th, 2013 - 08:30 am ET The Google Glass glasses are still not available, but Google has announced some evolutions to the test model currently in use, notably for users that do wear glasses to see.
- Moga Ace Power: a gamepad for the iPhone which also recharges the host October 28th, 2013 - 05:33 pm ET Like Logitech, Moga is working on a gamepad for the iPhone. It also has the particularity of recharging the iPhone while you play.
- LG officially unveils their G Flex, the brands first incurved smartphone October 28th, 2013 - 09:30 am ET Discovered after multiple leaks were made to the web, the G Flex has now been officially unveiled by the South Korean manufacturer.
- Microsoft: sales of the Surface have doubled October 25th, 2013 - 05:43 pm ET Quarterly sales of the Surface tablet have doubled for Microsoft but the road is still long before they can compete with the iPad.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next