Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- iPhone 5S: 12 mega pixel camera lens and low lighting optimisation? April 18th, 2013 - 11:25 am ET The next model of the iPhone could come with a 12 mega pixel camera lens with a mode that optimises pictures taken in low lighting.
- Microsoft hasn’t yet decided to launch the Surface Phone April 18th, 2013 - 10:10 am ET Microsoft isn’t yet developing a Surface Phone smartphone to add to the Surface tablets, despite this being a regular rumour.
- Firefox OS to be launched in five countries in June April 17th, 2013 - 01:35 am ET Mozilla’s free mobile operating system will appear on Smartphone’s in June in five countries. Eleven additional countries will then be launched by the end of the year.
- Microsoft developing a Smart watch April 16th, 2013 - 01:25 am ET Here’s another one! After Sony, Apple, Google and LG, could Microsoft now also be in negotiation with Taiwanese manufacturers about developing a Smart Watch.
- Facebook Home available on Google play April 15th, 2013 - 10:30 am ET Barely a week after its official unveiling, Facebook Home – the new support for the social network, is now available for download from Google Play.
- Office for iOS and Android to become available in the autumn of 2014 April 12th, 2013 - 12:03 pm ET Office for iOS and Android will exist, but it isn’t planned for release until the autumn of 2014 according to a roadmap of updates to the software suite.
- Facebook Home available as an unofficial pre-version on the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 April 10th, 2013 - 10:30 am ET Facebook Home will be available on the HTC First, while also available for download from the Google Play portal for select devices. It is possible to already find a pre-version ...
- Facebook Home: no hope on iOS April 10th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET The Facebook layer will be installed on the HTC First, with it also to be made available to other Android smartphones. For iOS though, Mark Zuckerberg has stated that it is not ...
- Apple’s iMessaging impossible to intercept according to the DEA April 10th, 2013 - 07:45 am ET It was recently announced that Apple’s iMessage service was the target of a DDoS type attack. Following this, the American government admitted that they were frustrated that ...
- HTC First: LTE Android smartphone with Facebook Home on-board April 10th, 2013 - 06:50 am ET This isn’t a pure "Facebook Phone", but it is close: the HTC First is the first to come with the Facebook Home layer.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next