Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Web browser: Opera Mini 7 available on Android March 29th, 2012 - 06:04 pm ET The simplified Opera Mini browser has had version 7 released on Android, with this release being more reactive than previous releases.
- Windows 8 tablets: Intel x86 to have slight advantage over ARM in 2012 March 28th, 2012 - 10:25 am ET By the end of the year and with the launch of Windows 8, there could be a lot more tablets using the x86 architecture on the market compared to ARM. This will help the American ...
- Samsung Galaxy Note: 5 million units shipped March 28th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET Samsung is currently winning their bet of taking a stronghold in the difficult 5" display market, both smartphones and tablets. Their Samsung Galaxy Note has now shipped more than ...
- HTCSense.com: recover your data before the 30th of April March 27th, 2012 - 10:20 am ET The HTCSense.com services platform will see a major facelift in the future. In the meantime HTC has called on users to recover their data stored on the service before the 30th of ...
- Windows Phone Marketplace: 70 000 mobiles applications March 26th, 2012 - 04:09 am ET Windows Phone now has a catalogue of more than 70 000 applications available to it, according to the director of Microsoft China, who was commenting on the arrival of the mobile ...
- Rumour: 4.6" Retina display for the next iPhone? March 23rd, 2012 - 06:10 am ET Since 2007, the screen diagonals on the iPhone have remained the same – 3.5". This could change with the new iPhone.
- Consumer Reports: the new iPad heats up March 22nd, 2012 - 05:10 am ET The Consumer Reports association has conducted temperature tests on the new iPad and has found that there is a difference of between 5 and 6 degrees compared to the iPad 2.
- New iPad: 3 million tablets sold in 3 days March 22nd, 2012 - 04:12 am ET Apple has finally given an idea of sales volumes of their new iPad tablet for the first three days after its release: 3 million.
- Apple: record sales for the new iPad March 20th, 2012 - 09:19 am ET At the same time as the company announced that they would start paying dividends, Apple’s CEO Tim Cook confirmed that the new iPad was selling very well after its launch.
- Android: Amazon Appstore, one year and 31 000 applications March 19th, 2012 - 03:59 am ET The alternative Android portal offered by Amazon is celebrating their first birthday with more than 31 000 mobile applications now available.
Previous44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 Next