Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- MetroPCS: the first LTE mobile network launched in the USA September 22nd, 2010 - 09:20 am ET Beating the large carriers by a few months, the small carrier MetroPCS is the first to launch a very high speed LTE network in the United States, even if it does only cover a few ...
- AT&T: TerreStar Genus, a hybrid GSM/Satellite Smartphone September 21st, 2010 - 09:15 am ET The TerreStar Genus, a Smartphone compatible with GSM networks and TerreStar’s satellite service, will finally be released by AT&T in the United States.
- Rumours of a Facebook Phone: yes, but no? September 20th, 2010 - 11:40 am ET TechCrunch has stated that Facebook are preparing their own mobile phone. The company denies it, but TechCrunch maintains their position.
- Android: Motorola tablet anticipated for early 2011 September 17th, 2010 - 12:25 pm ET Sanjay Jha, co-CEO of Motorola and manager of the Mobiles division has confirmed that an Android tablet will soon be made available, although this won't be until early 2011.
- Rumour: a HTC tablet running Android 3.0 planned for early 2011 September 17th, 2010 - 11:10 am ET HTC hasn’t yet attacked the tactile tablet market. Like other manufacturers, they may be waiting for the launch of Android 3.0 Gingerbread before releasing their first product.
- HTC: A Smartphone brand on the move September 16th, 2010 - 11:30 am ET HTC is becoming increasingly known globally, with it anticipated that they will be the equal of most large manufacturers in 2011.
- Atom Netbooks: the opening of the Intel AppUp portal September 15th, 2010 - 12:20 pm ET At the beginning of 2010, Intel announced that they would launch an applications portal for Atom processor netbooks. After a beta test phase, Intel AppUp has now opened its doors ...
- Nokia World 2010: "Nokia is back!" September 14th, 2010 - 12:33 pm ET This year, Nokia World has a particular flavour after the group changed CEO just before the event, while the group’s executive vice president, Anssi Vanjoki, also announced he ...
- Apple’s free case operation to be discontinued September 13th, 2010 - 11:39 am ET To overcome criticism about signal loss on the iPhone 4, Apple provided free cases to users. Considering the issue as closed, the operation will end on the 30th of September.
- Apple: iOS 4.1 update available September 09th, 2010 - 10:15 am ET As anticipated, the iOS 4.1 update for the iPhone and iPod Touch is now available for download, bringing with it some new features.
Previous66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 Next