Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Rumour: HTC Holiday, 4.5" screen and dual core processor May 23rd, 2011 - 11:50 am ET 4.3" displays are becoming more widely used by top of the line Smartphone manufacturers, with the le HTC Holiday to be offered by carrier AT&T now taking things further with an ...
- Rumour: curved screen on the iPhone 5 May 23rd, 2011 - 11:12 am ET Apple has apparently purchased equipment which will allow them to produce curved displays – perhaps on the future iPhone 5.
- Apple to Amazon: "app store" isn’t a generic term May 20th, 2011 - 09:20 am ET Apple is maintaining their attack against Amazon, continuing to claim that the term "app store" isn’t a generic term and that Amazon’s appstore is therefore illegal.
- Qualcomm’s augmented reality SDK to also be available for iOS May 19th, 2011 - 11:30 am ET Qualcomm has made a version of their augmented reality SDK available for iOS allowing for the creation of applications. After initially releasing an Android version, this new ...
- Motorola Droid X2: 4.3" qHD Android Smartphone May 19th, 2011 - 10:25 am ET After the Droid X unveiled in June 2010, Motorola has announced the Droid X2, an Android Smartphone with a 4.3" display and 1 GHz dual core processor.
- HTC: tablets, first NFC device and Windows Phone May 18th, 2011 - 11:02 am ET During Reuters Global Technology Summit, Florian Seiche – President of HTC EMEA spoke about the Taiwanese company’s coming strategies.
- Windows Phone: more surprises to come with Mango May 18th, 2011 - 03:41 am ET While Microsoft will make a general presentation of their future version of Windows Phone in the coming days, new functions have already been mentioned for the major OS update ...
- Rumour: Amazon tablets with dual and quad-core processors May 17th, 2011 - 10:15 am ET Amazon’s tablet project should be online by the end of the year, with it being anticipated their products will be powered by dual-core and quad-core NVidia Kal-El processors.
- NVidia: How to increase Android tablet sales? May 16th, 2011 - 10:20 am ET Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO of NVidia, has identified numerous causes which help explain the mixed sales results of the first Android tablets compared to Apple’s iPad. The price and ...
- ViewSonic ViewPad 7x: Android Honeycomb tablet May 13th, 2011 - 11:39 am ET Manufacturer ViewSonic is preparing the launch of a new Android tactile tablet which goes by the name ViewPad 7x.
Previous66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 Next