Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
- Wireless Transmission speeds clock 100 Gbit/s October 17th, 2013 - 05:09 pm ET German researchers have set a new speed transmission record for wireless networks. A speed of 100 Gbit/s was reached over a distance of 20 metres.
- A "Super Wi-Fi" tested in the USA September 04th, 2012 - 04:23 pm ET Companies are looking at how they can develop a "Super Wi-Fi" capable of providing coverage over a number of kilometres so that lower density areas can still be covered by high ...
- Wi-Fi 802.11ad technology: numerous wireless links at 1 Gbit/s! July 04th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET The high-tech industry is preparing for Wi-Fi AD, a new wireless networking standard.
- The first 802.11ac Wi-Fi chips to soon be made available March 02nd, 2012 - 05:26 pm ET This was announced during the MWC show in Spain. The first 802.11ac Wi-Fi chips should soon be made available and integrated into devices.
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac connectivity to be integrated by Apple in 2012 January 23rd, 2012 - 12:45 pm ET Betting big on integrating wireless aspects in their products, Apple could be ready to adopt the Wi-Fi 802.11ac wireless standard this year.
- Security fault detected in Wi-Fi Protected Setup December 30th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET The US-CERT has issued an alert about a security vulnerability in the conception of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup technology.
- WiFi: 1 Gbit/s soon to be standardised and quickly adopted February 14th, 2011 - 11:03 am ET According to research cabinet In-Stat, in 2015 close to a billion devices will be compatible with the WiFi 802.11ac wireless network standard which should soon be made official.
- 4x4 WiFi n router offering speeds of 600 Mbit/s! May 31st, 2010 - 11:35 am ET Quantenna Communications has announced the release of the first 4x4 Wi-Fi 802.11 n routers providing speeds of up to 600 Mbit/s, both incoming and outgoing.
- iPad review: the tactile tablet presented in video April 05th, 2010 - 06:16 pm ET With Apple’s tactile tablet being available since Saturday, the first reviews have started to appear.
- 700 000 iPad’s sold in a day! April 05th, 2010 - 10:35 am ET Apple’s tactile iPad tablet have flown off the shelves, blowing away even the most optimistic analyst estimates.