Advertising, Blogs, Domain names, E-commerce, Film industry, Miscellaneous, Music industry, Network communities, Other portals, Photo and image portals, Politics, Press, Scientific portals, Search engines, Studies, Video portals - VoD - TV, Wikis
- Facebook: pay to highlight a post! May 14th, 2012 - 10:40 am ET Facebook is testing a function which allows users to pay two dollars to highlight their important posts.
- Facebook provides organ donor status updates May 02nd, 2012 - 09:15 am ET Facebook has inaugurated their service which allows users to notify their friends whether they are an organ donor.
- Malicious links: Facebook teams up with Microsoft, Symantec... April 26th, 2012 - 12:15 pm ET To improve their protection against malicious links, Facebook has announced an agreement with McAfee, Microsoft, Symantec, Sophos and Trend Micro. The antivirus systems developed ...
- Twitter: patents for defence April 18th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET Twitter has stated that they will only use their engineers technology patents to protect themselves and not as an attack weapon.
- Facebook’s turn to sue Yahoo! April 04th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Facebook has counter-attacked Yahoo! For patent violations. Last month, it was Yahoo! Who announced that they would be suing Facebook... for patent violations.
- Google+: new features for the 100 million "active" users March 14th, 2012 - 04:10 pm ET A reorganisation in the photo albums and the integration of Google Docs into video bubbles are two of the new features that Google+’s 100 million active users now have available ...
- Yahoo! sues Facebook March 13th, 2012 - 10:20 am ET Yahoo! has sued Facebook for violating ten patents related to advertising, privacy protection and social media technologies.
- Facebook: Messenger for Windows March 06th, 2012 - 11:09 am ET Facebook has officially made their version of Messenger for Windows available for Windows, particularly Windows 7. A Mac version is also being developed.
- Facebook: Timeline for Pages March 01st, 2012 - 09:10 am ET After user profiles, it’s now Facebook Pages which will adopt the Timeline. This will come into effect on the 30th of March.
- Google+: just 3 minutes per month! February 28th, 2012 - 10:55 am ET According to comScore, US internet users only access the Google+ social network for 3.3 minutes per month. This average access time continues to fall.