Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- The Nexus 5 smartphone has briefly appeared on the Google Play Store October 18th, 2013 - 06:59 am ET With the flurry of leaked information about the Nexus 5 not yet being enough to satisfy users, Google has added to the folly by displaying the smartphone on their Google Play ...
- Wireless Transmission speeds clock 100 Gbit/s October 17th, 2013 - 05:09 pm ET German researchers have set a new speed transmission record for wireless networks. A speed of 100 Gbit/s was reached over a distance of 20 metres.
- Facebook and minors: more restrictive privacy settings by default, but… October 17th, 2013 - 05:06 pm ET By default, the messages for new Facebook accounts for teenagers appear to be more restricted. At the same time, with another change the aim is to encourage teenagers to share ...
- HTC to manufacture Amazon’s new smartphones October 16th, 2013 - 05:20 pm ET While Amazon has denied on numerous occasions that they are developing one or multiple smartphones for the ends of this year, nothing prevents the online retail giant from ...
- Apple again recruits from the luxury field October 15th, 2013 - 05:02 pm ET Apple Store’s and online Apple Stores have a new manager. After running Burberry, Angela Ahrendts will now join apple.
- Yahoo! Mail uses SSL encryption by default October 15th, 2013 - 04:59 pm ET After making some large graphical changes, the Yahoo! Mail service now has a new function requested by users for years: data encryption.
- Windows 8: users will have two years to migrate to Windows 8.1 October 14th, 2013 - 10:10 am ET Windows 8 users will have two years to migrate to Windows 8.1 to continue to benefit from support.
- iPhone 5S freezes twice as often as other iPhone’s October 14th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET More powerful, more secure, faster, more reliable… these are the arguments put forward by Apple to sell their iPhone 5S which are being proven false a little more every day.
- Beyond Cookies: Microsoft developing alternative tracking technologies October 12th, 2013 - 05:37 am ET Microsoft is looking at ways of ridding the world of cookies, with the company working on tracking technologies for all devices and services.
- Amazon Payments: Amazon competes with PayPal for online retailers October 09th, 2013 - 05:10 pm ET From today, you may be offered the option of paying for your online purchases with your Amazon account. This includes web sites that have no links to the online giant.