External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Intel: Android 4.0 finalised on Atom Medfield December 05th, 2011 - 09:20 am ET Intel is now ready to integrate Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich into their future Smartphones and tablets powered by the Atom Medfield processor in 2012.
- Windows 8: Only Metro available on ARM? December 02nd, 2011 - 12:45 pm ET There is currently a lot of confusion around Windows 8 with it being rumoured that ARM tablets won’t have access to the traditional desktop.
- RIM: don’t mention "BBX" at the coming DevCon? December 02nd, 2011 - 11:30 am ET BBX is the name of RIM’s future mobile platform which is being designed to once again drive growth in their business. But the name is also that of software developed by Basis ...
- Sales of the Galaxy Tab remain blocked in Australia December 02nd, 2011 - 10:30 am ET Failed again. The distribution of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab tablet in Australia is to remain blocked for another week, making it difficult for retailers to get the devices on the ...
- Launch of the new YouTube December 02nd, 2011 - 09:10 am ET YouTube has made their new site available to all. A new welcome page is now displayed, built around channels that are on offer.
- Zynga: a possible valuation of 10 billion dollars? December 02nd, 2011 - 03:43 am ET While it appears that an eventual stock market listing by Facebook is starting to come to light, another web player also appears to be preparing for such an event: software ...
- Windows 8: very large capacity hard drives supported December 01st, 2011 - 11:41 am ET The Windows 8 operating system will be sized to efficiently handle hard drives greater than 2.2 TB in size.
- AT&T/T-Mobile USA: a joint-venture rather than a merger? December 01st, 2011 - 10:18 am ET With the merger plans between AT&T and T-Mobile USA having met a lot of resistance; alternatives are now being looked at – including the forming of a joint-venture.
- Spotify opens an applications platform December 01st, 2011 - 09:15 am ET Music streaming service Spotify has opened a platform for application developers.
- Google drops the black bar November 30th, 2011 - 02:26 pm ET The horizontal black bar seen at the top of the Google search engine will disappear, replaced by a drop down menu from the Google logo.