Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Windows 8: Release Preview in June April 24th, 2012 - 12:15 pm ET A Windows 8 Release Preview has been announced for the first week of June 2012.
- Microsoft: a new SkyDrive with Windows and OS X client April 24th, 2012 - 10:10 am ET SkyDrive is starting to increasingly resemble a Dropbox cloud service with a full synchronisation client.
- Google: the death of more products April 23rd, 2012 - 11:30 am ET Google has announced that they are continuing with their spring cleaning. This is the end of certain products including One Pass, Picasa for Linux, Google Sync for Blackberry and ...
- Flashback: still a large number of infected Mac’s April 23rd, 2012 - 10:00 am ET Contrary to initial reports, Doctor Web states that there are still a large number of computers infected with the Flashback malware.
- Verizon ready to support Windows Phone 8 April 20th, 2012 - 11:24 am ET Microsoft should find a new ally in the carrier Verizon to help in the distribution of their future Windows Phone 8 platform.
- AnonTune: Anonymous’ musical platform? April 20th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET Anonymous members have put into place a musical and social platform nicknamed AnonTune.
- Facebook: a stock market listing on the 17th of May? April 20th, 2012 - 05:12 am ET After a brief distraction with their purchase of Instagram, things are now getting serious with Facebook looking to list on the stock market on the 17th of May.
- Windows 8 Enterprise: exclusive functions April 19th, 2012 - 10:45 am ET Microsoft has revealed more about the functions that will be exclusive to Windows 8 Enterprise edition, including Windows To Go.
- Flashback: Mac infections in free fall April 19th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET There has been a large reduction in the number of Mac computers infected by the Flashback malware. According to Symantec, there are now about 140 000 infected machines globally.
- Apple: the Tim Cook era stands apart in terms of communication April 19th, 2012 - 03:18 am ET Tim Cook has brought some changes. Apple’s advertising clips no longer push a unique product: they now use celebrities to push their message.