Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- RIM: BBX becomes BlackBerry 10 to avoid legal problems December 07th, 2011 - 11:30 am ET RIM, attacked for using the name BBX for their future platform, has decided to change names. At DevCon Asia which is about to open, people will now be talking about BlackBerry 10.
- Windows 8: beta version and Windows Store available in February December 07th, 2011 - 10:45 am ET Microsoft has announced that the beta version of Windows 8 will be available in late February 2012, at the same time as the opening of the Windows Store for Metro style ...
- Android Market: 10 billion downloads December 07th, 2011 - 09:25 am ET The exponential growth in the number of application downloads being made from the Android Market portal is a measure of it international success.
- Windows 8 beta to be available early 2012 December 06th, 2011 - 12:54 pm ET The beta version of the Windows 8 operating system is expected to be available in late January or early February, although IDC has thrown a spanner in the works.
- NFC: Google Wallet not present in Verizon’s Galaxy Nexus December 06th, 2011 - 11:20 am ET Business is business. While the Galaxy Nexus comes with NFC, the version supported by Verizon won’t be able to exploit the Google Wallet non-contact payment system.
- Dell: end of the Streak 7 tablet December 06th, 2011 - 10:20 am ET Announced at the CES 2011 show in January, and released in United States, Dell Streak 7 had a short life span, with the manufacturer deciding to end its fabrication.
- Nissan develops an autonomous house for tomorrow December 06th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET Nissan is currently demonstrating a future house concept where everything is autonomous thanks to two backup power supplies which even draw power from the car battery.
- Tactile screens fingerprints just a bad memory December 05th, 2011 - 12:45 pm ET German scientists have found a solution to the numerous finger marks that are always left on tactile screen.
- Acer Iconia Tab A200: Android 4.0 dual-core tablet December 05th, 2011 - 11:20 am ET Taiwanese manufacturer Acer has unveiled their new Iconia Tab A200 tactile tablet.
- Performance: Peacekeeper crowns Google Chrome December 05th, 2011 - 10:45 am ET With the launch of a new version of Peacekeeper, Futuremark has taken a look at all current browsers and believes Google Chrome to be the fastest, ahead of Opera who is slowly ...