Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- SkyDrive to support ODF format April 18th, 2012 - 02:15 pm ET Microsoft has announced they will be supporting the open OpenDocument format on SkyDrive.
- Twitter: patents for defence April 18th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET Twitter has stated that they will only use their engineers technology patents to protect themselves and not as an attack weapon.
- Apple’s share price falls: a breather in growth, or the start of the fall? April 18th, 2012 - 03:22 am ET Down 4% on Monday and almost 10% since their record price of 644 dollars was seen a few days ago, Apple’s share price is back below the 600 dollar mark a few days before the ...
- Bing Search API becomes a pay service April 17th, 2012 - 05:18 pm ET The Bing search engine API will no longer be free for developers – they will now have to pay a monthly subscription.
- Windows 8: Microsoft unveils their versions April 17th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Microsoft has officially used the Windows 8 name for their future operating system by announcing three main versions: Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro and Windows RT. Enterprises will ...
- Intel Ivy Bridge processors: not yet released and already cheaper April 16th, 2012 - 05:19 pm ET Not yet officially released by Intel, the Ivy Bridge processors have already benefitted from a small price reduction.
- Corrective patch available for Nokia Lumia 900 April 16th, 2012 - 11:40 am ET Nokia has released a corrective patch which fixes the connection problems with their leading Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone launched in the United States last week.
- Intel Medfield: the Lenovo K800 expected in May April 16th, 2012 - 10:59 am ET The first smartphone to be powered by an Intel Medfield processor, the Lenovo K800, should be launched in May 2012. Lenovo’s tablets powered by the Medfield processor will then ...
- Street View: Google cops a 25 000 dollar fine April 16th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET To close the Federal Communications Commission’s investigation, Google has been hit with a 25 000 dollar fine. Wi-Fi Data was illegally collected by Street View vehicles.
- Rumour: the next Nook reader to come with screen light? April 13th, 2012 - 05:10 am ET E-paper screens offer unequalled reading comfort but they do have a default: they can’t be read in the dark. The next Nook Simple Touch reader could resolve this problem.