Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Windows 8: IE10 Metro without plugin’s, Adobe "happy" September 16th, 2011 - 01:27 pm ET No Flash or even Silverlight, while web browsing and the use of applications on Windows 8 via IE10 will not be possible as there will be no plug-in support - at least in Metro ...
- AMD Zambezi Processor: finally a price! September 16th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET The AMD Zambezi processors should soon be available on the market, with pricing estimates starting to circulate on the web.
- Facebook continues to target a late 2012 stock market listing September 16th, 2011 - 02:30 am ET With all of the hype surrounding the new stock market listings of internet companies, investors continue to dream about a quick listing for Facebook who continues to dance with ...
- Facebook: subscriptions without being friends September 15th, 2011 - 12:25 pm ET Facebook has launched a new subscription function which allows you to follow the public updates of people who you wouldn’t normally consider friends.
- HTC Sensation XE: Smartphone with Beats Audio technology September 15th, 2011 - 11:40 am ET Taiwanese manufacturer HTC has unveiled their new Sensation XE Smartphone which is primary aimed at music fans.
- Windows 8: IE10 to provide two surfing experiences September 15th, 2011 - 09:45 am ET Integrated into Windows 8, version 10 of Internet Explorer will offer two different browsing experiences: one Metro mode, the other classic.
- HTC Runnymede: 4.7 inch Android Smartphone September 15th, 2011 - 04:16 am ET A new Android Smartphone created by HTC has appeared on the web – the Runnymede.
- Intel Ivy Bridge Processors: three TDP’s on offer September 14th, 2011 - 01:50 pm ET Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors will integrate a particularly interesting technology for mobile computers.
- Windows 8: a preview version available for download without restriction September 14th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Microsoft has made a preliminary version of Windows 8 version available. It is mainly addressed at developers, but anyone can download it.
- Due to a lack of support, HP has to increase their bid for Autonomy September 13th, 2011 - 04:42 pm ET Despite the generous offer put forward by HP to acquire British software editor Autonomy, the American group only received limited support from shareholders, forcing them to delay ...