External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Google looking to reinforce Android Market’s security March 07th, 2011 - 11:20 am ET Google has confirmed that they are implementing measures to eliminate certain applications from the Android Market and handsets on which they are installed – announcing the ...
- RIM’s director of marketing resigns March 07th, 2011 - 10:20 am ET Surprise: while Research in Motion is preparing the launch of their PlayBook tablet, the manufacturer’s director of marketing is preparing to leave his role "for personal ...
- Microsoft wants to clear the world of IE6 March 07th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Microsoft has stated that they intent on killing Internet Explorer 6, reducing its global use to less than 1%.
- Angry Birds on Android: 30 million downloads March 04th, 2011 - 12:30 pm ET After having been a huge success as a commercial release on iOS, Angry Birds recorded similar results on Android, although this time as a free release financed by advertising.
- Windows 8: some first, very discreet pictures March 04th, 2011 - 10:45 am ET A Chinese site has published the first pictures of Windows 8, although they leave you looking for more. The secret seems to be well guarded by Microsoft.
- WordPress.com falls victim to a DDoS attack March 04th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Users noticed that it was very slow to access WordPress.com hosted blogs. The reason was a distributed denial of service attack, the biggest ever witnessed by the platform.
- Android: Nvidia opens their Tegra Zone in the Android Market March 03rd, 2011 - 03:13 pm ET Nvidia has launched the Tegra Zone within the Android Market portal, with this being an application that helps find content that uses the Tegra 2 mobile processor present in ...
- Nook: Barnes & Noble avoid legal issues through use of a licence March 03rd, 2011 - 03:11 pm ET As expected, book retailer Barnes & Noble has preferred to pay a licensing fee to Spring Design relating to their Nook eBook reader rather than undertake a legal defence.
- Opera blocked for users under 17 years of age on the Mac App Store March 03rd, 2011 - 11:22 am ET Opera has become the first third party Web browser to be available on the Mac App Store.
- Google: a more sexy profile March 03rd, 2011 - 10:35 am ET Google has updated their Profile page, making it more attractive and resembling closer the Facebook experience.