Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Microsoft and SUSE maintain interoperability July 26th, 2011 - 01:13 pm ET Microsoft and SUSE have announced that they will continue with their agreement to maintain interoperability between their operating systems until the 1st of January 2016.
- Apply with LinkedIn: send your application to an employer July 26th, 2011 - 11:33 am ET The professional network has launched a new function in the form of a plug-in which makes it easy to send your LinkedIn profile to potential employers via their web site.
- Boot to Gecko: Mozilla’s operating system July 26th, 2011 - 09:35 am ET Boot to Gecko, alias B2G, is the Mozilla Projects new autonomous operating system for open Web.
- Qualcomm gains control of gesture recognition patents July 25th, 2011 - 11:20 am ET Qualcomm has added additional functions to SnapDragon in announcing the acquisition of some of GestureTek’s intellectual property rights, with the company specialising in gest ...
- Apple: laptop batteries are an attack vector July 25th, 2011 - 10:35 am ET Security researcher Charlie Miller is back in the news by "lighting up" the batteries used in Mac laptop computers as they can possibly contain malware.
- Chinese authorities investigating counterfeit Apple Stores - Update July 25th, 2011 - 09:45 am ET Following the revelations that fake Apple Stores were installed in the city of Kunming, Chinese authorities have announced that they will be conducing inspections.
- Microsoft: Windows sales down July 22nd, 2011 - 01:00 pm ET This is the black mark against the good financial results handed down by Microsoft: sales of the Windows operating system are down.
- Filtering: Telex allows you to bypass blocked sites July 22nd, 2011 - 09:45 am ET To help fight internet censorship, a scientist at the University of Michigan has developed a system nicknamed Telex, allowing you to view sites blacklisted by a company or ...
- Google+ to soon have 20 million members and certified stars July 22nd, 2011 - 01:28 am ET Google’s social network is approaching 20 million users, and with the company interested in attracting celebrities some profiles now need to be verified.
- Safari 5.1 multi-coloured for Windows July 21st, 2011 - 11:11 am ET Integrated into the new Mac OS X 10.7, the Safari 5.1 engine is also available for download for Windows systems, although with fewer functions.