Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Microsoft unveils Windows 8 June 03rd, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Code named Windows 8, Microsoft’s next operating system will come with a more immersive user interface for everyone.
- Windows 8 to come with a new file system called Protogon? June 02nd, 2011 - 09:45 am ET The Windows 8 operating system could bring with it a new file system code named Protogon.
- Mac OS X Lion, iOS 5 and iCloud to be unveiled by Steve Jobs on Monday June 01st, 2011 - 03:34 pm ET Steve Jobs in person will present Mac OS X Lion, iOS 5 and the iCloud online services on Monday.
- China forms an elite unit to fight cyber-war June 01st, 2011 - 11:15 am ET The Chinese army has announced that they have formed a special team dedicated to protecting the country against eventual cyber-attacks, using the occasion of the announcement to ...
- Asus Padfone: Android Smartphone with tablet dock June 01st, 2011 - 09:10 am ET During the Computex show in Taipei Asus unveiled their Padphone concept.
- Computex 2011: Intel Atom Cedar Trail and Medfield to soon be available June 01st, 2011 - 01:28 am ET Besides the Ultrabook concept which Intel is pushing at the Computex 2011 show, the company is also looking to reinforce their Atom processors strategy which has had to quickly ...
- Facebook to develop Windows and Mac programs June 01st, 2011 - 01:24 am ET The Facebook social network is looking to conquer new territories. After online applications, the group is now looking to develop software for Windows and Mac.
- Windows on tablets: could we get a first glimpse next week? May 27th, 2011 - 11:38 am ET Microsoft may provide the first glimpse of their future Windows operating system on tablets during the All Things D conference next week.
- HTC to stop ROM blocking on their mobile products May 27th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Peter Chou, CEO of HTC, has confirmed that the ROM’s in their future Smartphone’s will no longer be locked.
- US : AT&T to launch their LTE mobile network in the summer May 26th, 2011 - 12:10 pm ET After the small carrier MetroPCS and direct competitor Verizon Wireless, AT&T is now ready to launch their own LTE high speed mobile network in the United States in the summer.