Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Microsoft dismantles Rustock March 18th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET Thanks to efforts undertaken by Microsoft, the Rustock botnet – known as one of the largest senders of spam in the world, has been reduced to silence.
- IE9: 2.35 million downloads in 24 hours March 17th, 2011 - 01:25 pm ET Microsoft has provided a few details to go with their release of Windows Internet Explorer 9, with the browser downloaded more 2.3 million times in 24 hours.
- Shock: an analyst downgrades Apple’s shares March 17th, 2011 - 12:25 pm ET It’s been a long time since we saw this event: a JMP Securities analyst has slightly lowered his estimations of Apple’s earnings in a provisional note, based on the slowdown ...
- Google Docs: comments updated to allow discussions March 17th, 2011 - 11:45 am ET Google has updated their comments system for collaborative work in Google Docs so that a conversation can be held via email for all contributors.
- LTE: the HTC Thunderbolt launched by Verizon Wireless March 17th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET Verizon Wireless has gone on the offensive by offering their first LTE Smartphone – the HTC Thunderbolt, usable on their new very high speed mobile network opened last December.
- Twitter.com in forced HTTPS mode March 16th, 2011 - 01:30 pm ET Twitter has decided to finally offer full secure connections by provide permanent HTTPS connections to their site.
- T-Mobile Sidekick 4G: Android Smartphone without Danger March 16th, 2011 - 10:10 am ET The T-Mobile Sidekick handsets using services provided by the Danger cloud will soon be stopped, although the brand is now calling on the Android platform while continuing to ...
- Firefox 4: final release for the 22nd of March – new features available March 16th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET The final version of Firefox 4 is planned for release next week. The 22nd of March has been slated.
- 4Chan tackles Facebook over anonymity on the Internet March 15th, 2011 - 12:45 pm ET Christopher Poole, founder of 4Chan, doesn’t share Mark Zuckerberg – CEO of Facebook’s vision about anonymity on the Internet.
- AOL: Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter, becomes an advisor March 15th, 2011 - 11:25 am ET Biz Stone, one of the founders of the Twitter social network, has become a special counsellor to AOL in the role of social impact organiser, following the announcement that the ...