Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Patents: Samsung can’t look inside Apple’s devices June 27th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET Samsung’s lawyers won’t be allowed to look inside Apple’s secret mobile projects to verify that the two companies aren’t copying each other as the initial lawsuit was only ...
- Cyber attacked, a web host forgets 4800 sites June 24th, 2011 - 04:12 pm ET Victim of a computer attack, the Australian registrar and host Distribute.IT has lost close to 4800 web sites after being cyber attacked.
- FTC suspects Google has abused their dominant position June 24th, 2011 - 11:07 am ET Google is under investigation by the FTC who suspects that the group has abused their dominant position.
- Rumour: new Apple iPhone A5 with 8 mega pixel camera June 24th, 2011 - 05:28 am ET Bloomberg has addressed rumours about a future iPhone model by predicting a launch for September.
- Scareware and malvertising: two dismantling operations conducted June 23rd, 2011 - 10:45 am ET The FBI has announced two operations to dismantle two international cyber gangs active in scareware and malvertising.
- Facebook: The Winklevoss’ throw in the towel June 23rd, 2011 - 09:25 am ET The Winklevoss’ have decided to give up. They are happy enough to accept the 65 million dollar settlement that they previously agreed to.
- Amazon to launch tablets in August? June 23rd, 2011 - 04:38 am ET Amazon’s mysterious tablets could be launched in August or September according to rumours coming out of Taiwan.
- Hacking war: the Web Ninjas name names June 22nd, 2011 - 04:06 pm ET While LulzSec is aligned with Anonymous, the Web Ninjas have gone to action to divulge the identity of members of the hacking group.
- RIM: acquisition rumours once again circulating June 22nd, 2011 - 11:39 am ET The group’s financial results are not convincing, two product launches have been delayed and their future looks uncertain… Handset manufacturer RIM isn’t in the best shape ...
- Firefox 5 final version released after three months wait June 22nd, 2011 - 09:10 am ET The Mozilla Foundation has officially released version 5.0 of their Firefox web browser.