Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- App Store: 10 billion downloads January 24th, 2011 - 10:31 am ET The 10 billion mobile application downloads mark was crossed by Apple’s App Store this weekend.
- Anti-tracking: Mozilla unveils their solution for Firefox January 24th, 2011 - 09:33 am ET Mozilla has provided details about their Firefox solution to prevent the tracing of users Web activities. This solution is more universal than Microsoft’s, as it uses a HTTP ...
- HTC: the first quarter of 2011 looks very promising January 24th, 2011 - 02:45 am ET HTC wasn’t the last to show off their wares at the CES 2011 show, possibly holding something in reserve for MWC 2011. The manufacturer is also expecting a very good first ...
- COBOL moves into the Cloud January 21st, 2011 - 11:46 am ET Micro Focus has announced that their COBOL development tool will have the possibility of executing applications in Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud platform.
- AMD Embedded G-Series: onboard AMD Fusion APU January 21st, 2011 - 10:54 am ET AMD doesn’t yet have any real mobility projects, but the chipset manufacturer does have a new family of onboard APU’s – the AMD Embedded G-Series running x86 using their AMD ...
- Google: Schmidt hands over to Page January 21st, 2011 - 09:10 am ET This was a big surprise, with the head of Google changing. Eric Schmidt has resigned from his current role as CEO, handing over control to one of Google’s two co-founders.
- Spotify signs with Sony for the USA January 20th, 2011 - 01:41 pm ET Spotify are getting closer to entering the US market via the signature of an agreement with Sony Music.
- Android: the HTC Flyer tactile tablet available in March? January 20th, 2011 - 11:35 am ET HTC is preparing the launch of their HTC Flayer tactile tablet range operating Android in the first half of 2011.
- Electrowetting: Liquavista purchased by Samsung January 20th, 2011 - 10:20 am ET Liquavista, specialist in e-paper displays thanks to their electrowetting technology, has been purchased by South Korean Samsung.
- Windows attack surface: Microsoft releases an analysis tool January 20th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET Microsoft’s Attack Surface Analyzer identifies security problems related to changes made in the operating system.