External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Adobe Reader Fault: Microsoft blocks the attack September 14th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET To protect Windows users from an attack via a vulnerability in Adobe Reader, Microsoft recommends their free EMET security tool.
- Apple’s free case operation to be discontinued September 13th, 2010 - 11:39 am ET To overcome criticism about signal loss on the iPhone 4, Apple provided free cases to users. Considering the issue as closed, the operation will end on the 30th of September.
- Investment banks looking past Blackberry? September 13th, 2010 - 10:30 am ET While analysts are divided on the future of Blackberry, with some believing they will hold their market share while others see them declining, two investment banks are studying ...
- Office for Mac 2011 released as RTM September 13th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET The Office for Mac 2011 suite has now been formalised. The general public release is planned for the 26th of October.
- Samsung anticipates a slowdown in DRAM sales September 10th, 2010 - 11:22 am ET Samsung’s Semiconductor division manager has warned that the DRAM market will witness a difficult third quarter with a situation of excessive stock due to lower computer sales, ...
- A worm spreading the old fashioned way September 10th, 2010 - 10:27 am ET Numerous security editors have noticed a computer worm spreading via email.
- Google to invest in France with an R&D centre and cultural Institute September 10th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET Google will launch an investment phase in France. This plan will allow for the creation of a Research & Development centre in Paris, as well as a European cultural institute.
- Xbox Live: an account suspended due to the word gay September 09th, 2010 - 12:15 pm ET A gamer recently saw his Xbox Live account suspended due to the name of the town where he lived.
- It’s on between HP and Oracle! September 09th, 2010 - 11:40 am ET Larry Ellison, head of Oracle, didn’t take long to buy into the legal challenge thrown down by HP to prevent Mark Hurd from joining the group as their new co-president.
- Apple: iOS 4.1 update available September 09th, 2010 - 10:15 am ET As anticipated, the iOS 4.1 update for the iPhone and iPod Touch is now available for download, bringing with it some new features.