External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- MSpoke: LinkedIn’s first acquisition August 06th, 2010 - 10:20 am ET The professional social network LinkedIn has announced their first acquisition to optimise their services. MSpoke will improve data sharing between users and will improve profile ...
- Google Wave: a short lived adventure August 06th, 2010 - 09:15 am ET Two months after being made available to the general public, Google Wave has already been shut down, deemed to be too complex to use.
- Rumour: RIM to release a tablet in November? August 05th, 2010 - 11:25 am ET Bloomberg has reported that RIM, manufacturer of the Blackberry, is planning on launching a tactile tablet in November.
- Rumour: Motorola’s Android tablet to integrate TV August 05th, 2010 - 10:35 am ET The Financial Times believes that they have information about the future Motorola Android tablet: television services will be integrated once the device is launched in the autumn.
- Anti-competition: Intel comes to an agreement with the FTC August 05th, 2010 - 09:32 am ET Intel has finally reached an agreement with the FTC which should allow them to avoid a heavy fine for abusive commercial practices and abuse of a dominant position.
- Windows Phone 7: launch planned for October? August 04th, 2010 - 10:25 am ET The new Windows Phone 7 OS should be launched in the third quarter of 2010, but for the moment no precise date has been given. According to Kevin Turner, Microsoft’s COO, the ...
- What do you do on the Internet? August 04th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET According to a recent study, close to a quarter of all time spent online is on social networks like Facebook and MySpace.
- India: RIM to lift restrictions on their Blackberry system August 03rd, 2010 - 11:25 am ET While the Middle East has threatened Research in Motion with blockages of their Blackberry services, the Canadian manufacturer will open their systems to Indian authorities, ...
- JailbreakMe: the easiest way of jail breaking the iPhone 4 August 03rd, 2010 - 10:15 am ET A method of jail breaking the iPhone 4 (and other models), has finally been made available by simply visiting a Web page.
- Google Alarm: proof of Google’s increasing Web presence August 03rd, 2010 - 09:10 am ET The Google Alarm extension has the aim of demonstrating Google’s omnipresence on the Web.