External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Sales of Windows 8 accelerate to pass 60 million licenses January 09th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Present at CES, Microsoft has used the event to communicate their latest figures about the Windows 8 OS. The company has announced that more than 60 million licenses have been ...
- Huawei Ascend Mate: giant 6.1" screen and quadcore processor January 09th, 2013 - 02:35 am ET Chinese giant Huawei has used the CES 2013 show to present their unusual Huawei Ascend Mate smartphone with a 6.1" screen and quadcore processor.
- AR.Drone 2.0: A black box and optional battery January 08th, 2013 - 03:53 pm ET For their first anniversary, Parrot hasn’t made any great changes or a released a new version, but has instead decided to offer few presents for their AR.Drone 2.0.
- App Store: 40 billion downloads, 775 000 applications January 08th, 2013 - 11:08 am ET Apple has broken the 40 billion mobile applications downloads mark from their App Store portal... with close to 20 billion being downloaded in 2012 alone.
- NVIDIA unveils the Tegra 4 January 07th, 2013 - 03:40 pm ET NVIDIA has unveiled the big guns: we will now see a new SoC every year with the company officially unveiling their Tegra 4 platform.
- USB 3.0 providing speeds of up to 10Gbps January 07th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET The promotion group behind USB 3.0 is currently using the CES show in Las Vegas to unveil additional details of their standard. On the cards is a serious increase in transfer ...
- Google free from violating anti-competitive laws January 04th, 2013 - 09:30 am ET The American Federal Trade Commission has closed their twenty month investigation into Google. The search engine hasn’t violated any anti-competitive laws.
- The iPhone 5S to be released in June with a choice of screen size and colour? January 04th, 2013 - 07:12 am ET The rumour that Apple’s iPhone 5S could be launched in June 2013 with a combination of different colours and screen sizes available to consumers is growing.
- Samsung: The first Tizen smartphones to be released this year January 03rd, 2013 - 04:20 pm ET 2013 could see some major changes in the mobile market. It has been suspected for a long time that Samsung has wanted to install the free Tizen operating system on their ...