Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Project Loon: Google presents their global Internet coverage project June 18th, 2013 - 01:28 am ET Google has officially unveiled their Loon project – a system which provides Internet connectivity everywhere in the world.
- Security: medical devices vulnerable to hacking June 16th, 2013 - 07:33 am ET The FDA (American Food and Drug Administration) has sounded the alarm on medical devices that are risk of hacking attacks.
- Yahoo! To delete inactive accounts to free up usernames June 14th, 2013 - 07:10 am ET Yahoo is preparing to pass a big broom through their user database, resetting a large number of dormant accounts.
- Facebook deploys hashtags on their network June 14th, 2013 - 01:35 am ET The Facebook social network has taken a step forward by finally integrating the support for hashtags.
- PRISM: Microsoft, Google and Facebook demand transparency June 12th, 2013 - 07:40 am ET Microsoft, Google and Facebook have asked the American government for more transparency for user’s data requests. These companies have had their brand damaged following ...
- The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 officially unveiled June 11th, 2013 - 12:15 pm ET The pictures recently seen on the Internet of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 have now been officially claimed.
- Sony Xperia Z to soon be available as a Google release June 11th, 2013 - 11:30 am ET In the same way as the Samsung Galaxy S IV and the HTC One, we should soon see a Google edition of the Sony Xperia Z, meaning a version of Android without an additional software ...
- Apple could soon offer trade in’s for iPhones when purchasing a new model June 11th, 2013 - 10:46 am ET After having made a few changes to their after sales service, Apple could now be about to make some commercial changes as well, offering a trade in system for iPhone users.
- WWDC: Apple unveils OS X 10.9 alias Mavericks June 11th, 2013 - 03:35 am ET During their annual WWDC conference, Apple has unveiled OS X Mavericks. The final version will be available in October.
- Tianhe-2: China explodes the power record for a super computer with 30.65 Petaflops June 11th, 2013 - 01:30 am ET In the race to create the most powerful super calculator in the world, China has taken a considerable lead over the previous American record holders.