Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Benchmark cheating: Futuremark delists HTC and Samsung smartphones November 28th, 2013 - 01:20 pm ET After AnTuTu, Futuremark has now taken measures to counter the cheating conducted by some smartphone manufacturers with their benchmarking tool. Numerous HTC and Samsung ...
- HTC One Gold: not afraid of the Gold iPhone 5S November 28th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET It’s done: the HTC One Gold has been unveiled and brings with it a new handset colour. The gold iPhone 5S will no doubt feel a little less alone now.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2: a middle of the range phablet November 28th, 2013 - 11:39 am ET Samsung continue to increase their product range by now adding the Galaxy Grand 2 to their range. This phablet will be of a comparable size to the Galaxy Note, but will only come ...
- Epic Citadel (Unreal Engine 3): Chrome and Opera join Firefox November 27th, 2013 - 05:17 pm ET Firefox isn’t the only browser capable of running the Unreal Engine 3 on the Web. This is now also the case for Chrome and Opera.
- Intel developing 64-Bit x86 processors for Windows tablets, with Android to soon follow November 27th, 2013 - 03:10 am ET Intel will soon offer 64 Bit Atom Bay Trail processors for tactile tablets – and not just for 64-Bit Windows 8.
- Winamp: fans request code to be open source November 26th, 2013 - 05:23 pm ET After announcing the death of Winamp, users have asked AOL to take another look at their decision or to make the programs code open source.
- iPhone 6: a larger screen, and a larger price November 26th, 2013 - 03:10 pm ET While some analysts imagine an iPhone 6 with a larger screen than the current model, others are suggesting that the price will also increase to stop the erosion of their margins.
- 12.9 inch iPad: screen resolution close to UHD and a launch for early 2014? November 26th, 2013 - 02:30 pm ET Rumours are circulating in the Korean media about an iPad which could be launched in early 2014.
- Apple’s futuristic campus project at Cupertino approved November 26th, 2013 - 01:10 pm ET The space ship or giant donut which will be used as Apple’s new campus, not far from their current offices, has been approved by local authorities for an opening in 2016.
- Google: the RAW format to soon be managed on Android smartphones? November 26th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET Nokia recently announced they would support the RAW format on certain Lumia smartphones, with Google to also soon integrate this format into Android smartphones.