External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Microsoft officially ends Windows Live Messenger November 07th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET It is now official. Windows Live Messenger will end in the first quarter of 2013. Microsoft will use Skype as their replacement messaging service.
- Apple: 3 million iPad Mini’s and iPad 4’s sold in 3 days November 07th, 2012 - 06:53 am ET Apple has indicated that they have shipped 3 million iPad Mini’s and forth generation iPad’s in the first three days since being put on sale on the 2nd of November.
- Windows Live Messenger to be retired? November 06th, 2012 - 11:10 am ET Microsoft seems to be sounding the end for Windows Live Messenger in favour of Skype.
- Apple and Intel to end their partnership? November 06th, 2012 - 10:10 am ET After their partnership has provided them with numerous productive years, two of the largest IT companies may be now looking to end their collaboration. Bloomberg is reporting ...
- Kim Dotcom promises free Internet access to New Zealanders November 06th, 2012 - 08:10 am ET Thanks to his new company Mega, Kim Dotcom wants to relaunch and finance an underwater cable between New Zealand and the USA. With this access he has promised free access to New ...
- Apple to pay a high price to continue to use the iPhone brand name November 06th, 2012 - 06:10 am ET The iPhone brand name could cost Apple a lot if they want to continue to distribute their smartphone in Mexico.
- Tactile Tablets: The iPad falls to 50% market share in the 3rd quarter November 06th, 2012 - 04:26 am ET Research group IDC has predicted that Apple’s share of the tactile tablet market will be barely 50% in the third quarter of 2012m with Android tablets starting to take ground.
- Twitter working on their own Instagram November 06th, 2012 - 04:25 am ET The micro blogging service Twitter appears to be looking at integrating their own photo filters similar to what Instagram currently provides.
- Windows 8: a 0-day fault announced November 02nd, 2012 - 10:20 am ET French security group VUPEN has claimed that he has discovered a vulnerability which can be immediately executed in the Windows 8 operating system and IE10.
- Mega puts their first Web page online November 02nd, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Kim Dotcom has put his first web page online dedicated to Mega. The successor to MegaUpload is on its way and future partners have been asked to show expressions of interest.