External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Samsung hopes to ship 10 million Galaxy S IV smartphones from the first month April 24th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET Samsung wants to release their range of smartphones, including the Galaxy S IV at the end of this month simultaneously in 50 countries. Sources from production lines indicate that ...
- Facebook Home: 500 000 downloads in 9 days April 24th, 2013 - 12:02 pm ET The Facebook Home application for Android has recorded more than 500 000 downloads from the Google Play Store in the 9 days since its launch.
- AMD Radeon HD 7990: The latest 4K games for $990 April 24th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET AMD continues to release information about their new top of the line video card before it’s unveiling. The manufacturer is pushing the raw power and compatibility of the ultra ...
- The iTunes Store finally offers differed downloads April 23rd, 2013 - 05:35 pm ET Apple has silently made some changes and improvements to their iTunes Store. The most interesting of these is the possibility to differ downloads of purchases.
- Radeon HD 7990: up to 30% more powerful than the Geforce GTX TITAN April 23rd, 2013 - 09:10 am ET AMD has been a trending topic since a pre-release of their Radeon HD 7990 sold for close to $100 000 on EBay. Today, the company has revealed a few more of the characteristics of ...
- Google Now to soon be available on Google’s Web engine? April 23rd, 2013 - 01:29 am ET Clues are indicating that the Google Now personal assistant could soon appear in the form of a welcome page to the Google search engine.
- Malicious sites: Google five times more efficient than Bing? Microsoft says No April 22nd, 2013 - 05:25 pm ET Microsoft contests the study method used by AV-TEST which finds the Google search engine filters malicious sites better than Bing.
- Larry Page: Motorola phones-plus to be more robust and come with better battery life April 22nd, 2013 - 01:55 pm ET Google is still quiet on the future Motorola Mobility smartphones, but representatives of the American search giant have provided some general guidelines.
- Larry Page: Google Glass runs on Android April 22nd, 2013 - 01:01 pm ET While users interested in the Google Glass project have until now supposed that the device would run on Android, Google’s CEO has now confirmed as such.
- LulzSec hacker gets a year’s prison for attacking Sony April 21st, 2013 - 07:09 am ET A hacker affiliated with LulzSec has been handed a one year’s prison sentence. Recursion participated in a cyber-attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment.