Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Patents: Eric Schmidt surprised that Apple hasn’t sued Google directly December 06th, 2012 - 01:25 pm ET Apple is in an open war against the Android platform, having filed numerous lawsuits for patent violations against handset manufacturers, but never against the platform editor: ...
- Apple: analysts still waiting for a low cost iPhone December 06th, 2012 - 12:20 pm ET While some analysts are still dreaming of an Apple branded television, others are making bold statements: Apple will launch a low cost iPhone in 2013.
- Application downloads for Windows Phone 8 double December 06th, 2012 - 10:50 am ET While the real figures are still a little blurry, Microsoft has hinted at encouraging signs concerning their Windows Phone ecosystem.
- iPad: Rupert Murdoch’s digital magazine The Daily closes December 06th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET The digital magazine designed specifically for the iPad by Rupert Murdoch, CEO of News Corp. will close on the 15th of December due to a large reorganization within the company.
- NASA says the world won’t end in 2012 December 05th, 2012 - 03:59 pm ET The US government and NASA are clear. The world won’t end on the 21st of December, or any other day this year.
- Firefox officially integrates Facebook Messenger December 04th, 2012 - 03:44 pm ET Mozilla and Facebook have come to an agreement to officially integrate Facebook Messenger into Firefox through the use of Social API.
- Yahoo! Fined 2.7 billion dollars December 03rd, 2012 - 03:02 pm ET Yahoo! Has been condemned to pay 2.7 billion dollars to two companies based in Mexico. They are appealing the decision.
- End of interoperability between Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger December 03rd, 2012 - 09:10 am ET From the 14th of December, Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger will no longer be interoperable.
- Rumours already circulating about Microsoft’s Surface RT II November 30th, 2012 - 12:50 pm ET The Surface RT tablet was only released a few weeks ago, and the Surface is yet to be launched, and already there are noises about the next generation tablet starting to be heard.
- Windows Phone 8 reboots to be corrected in December November 30th, 2012 - 11:47 am ET The problems with Windows Phone 8 devices rebooting without reason should be solved with the release of an update by Microsoft in December.