External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Samsung ships 50 million Galaxy S and S II June 04th, 2012 - 11:15 am ET Having just released the Samsung Galaxy S III, the South Korean group is celebrating the success of its two predecessors – the Galaxy S and the Galaxy S II.
- Windows 8: RTM expected late July June 04th, 2012 - 10:50 am ET It looks a lot like the Windows 7 and Windows 8 release calendars are following the same timeline. An RTM version will be ready by the end of July.
- Stuxnet worm escapes US and Israeli control June 04th, 2012 - 09:30 am ET An article in the New York Times tells the fascinating story of the Stuxnet worm created by the United States and Israel to target an Iranian nuclear factory, which has now gotten ...
- Google accuses Microsoft and Nokia of feeding patent trolls June 04th, 2012 - 03:10 am ET Google has apparently filed a complaint with the European Commission against Microsoft and Nokia for their patent management practices which limit competition.
- Facebook’s mixed stock market listing may lead to other IPO’s being delayed June 01st, 2012 - 10:20 am ET There is a before and after for Facebook’s stock market listing. The difficult beginning for the social network has led to other hopeful IPO’s running scared from the public ...
- FlipBoard for Android available as a beta June 01st, 2012 - 09:30 am ET FlipBoard for Android is available as a pre-release on the Samsung Galaxy S III, but the editor has now also released a beta for all users.
- Windows 8: Release Preview available for download June 01st, 2012 - 07:09 am ET Microsoft has made downloads of their Windows 8 Release Preview available, with this version succeeding the Consumer Preview.
- MegaUpload demands all legal action be abandoned May 31st, 2012 - 10:40 am ET MegaUpload’s lawyers have demanded that all law suits in the United States be abandoned. Based in Hong Kong, the file sharing and hosting service believes they can’t be sued ...
- Intel Medfield: Lenovo launches their LePhone K800 smartphone May 31st, 2012 - 09:25 am ET Intel’s leading partner has released the first smartphone powered by the Medfield processor, with Lenovo releasing their K800 smartphone to the Chinese market.
- Google launches Google+ Local May 30th, 2012 - 04:05 pm ET Google is now deploying a recommendation function for their Google+ social network: Local.