Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Google Maps application for iOS almost ready November 16th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET Google is finalizing their Google Maps application for iOS, but will Apple allow them to release the App on their App Store portal?
- Skype: Microsoft opens up to Linux November 16th, 2012 - 05:35 am ET Skype is available on Linux with version 4.1, allowing users to connect to the service with a Microsoft account. An update for the Windows version of Skype is also available.
- Nexus 4/Nexus 10: Google runs out of stock November 15th, 2012 - 03:39 pm ET Google has commented on their Google+ social network that following the launch of Nexus products via their Google Play portal, all stock disappeared in less than one hour.
- Surface: Microsoft sued over storage space November 15th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET A Californian lawyer has sued Microsoft. He claims that the software giant has used false advertising with the storage space available on the Surface tablet.
- HTC Droid DNA: a 5" 1080p LTE smartphone available at Verizon November 15th, 2012 - 06:41 am ET The first 5" smartphone by manufacturer HTC - the J Butterfly released in Japan, is now available in the west.
- Here: Nokia competes with Google Maps November 14th, 2012 - 04:05 pm ET The Nokia Maps program has now become Here – with the service available on all platforms including the Web.
- A large critical fault found in Skype (Update) November 14th, 2012 - 04:02 pm ET A security vulnerability has been discovered in the Skype service. All a hacker requires is an email address to be able to take control of an account. The exploitation of this ...
- A modest beginning for Surface RT November 13th, 2012 - 11:25 am ET It is difficult to get a real idea of how popular Microsoft’s Surface RT tablets are, as no official figures have been provided yet. Steve Ballmer has cast some doubt on the ...
- RIM: BlackBerry 10 to be officially launched on the 30th of January 2013 November 13th, 2012 - 10:33 am ET The launch of the BlackBerry 10 platform and the first two telephones using this OS is planned for the 30th of January 2013, during an international event.
- The father of Windows 8 leaves Microsoft November 13th, 2012 - 07:56 am ET Microsoft has seen a surprise departure with Steven Sinofsky resigning following the launch of Windows 8.