External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Nokia Lumia 900: a false start in the United States April 12th, 2012 - 06:10 am ET With their new Windows Phone, Nokia has been hoping to finally increase their market share in the United States. It is therefore rather embarrassing having to admit to having a ...
- Amazon Appstore: the addition of in-app purchases April 12th, 2012 - 04:33 am ET Recently added to their applications download portal, the in-app function is now accessible to developers who access Amazon’s Appstore.
- A September release for the iPhone 5 with a 4" screen and new design? April 10th, 2012 - 10:25 am ET According to an analyst, Apple will be launching their new iPhone 5 smartphone in September 2012 with two new features – the screen size will become 4", and the device will come ...
- Android: 850 000 new devices activated daily! April 10th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET Android continues to increase its domination by eating away at the market share of their primary competitors, notably Apple and their iPhone/iPad’s.
- Rumour: Google Nexus tablet delayed until July April 10th, 2012 - 06:46 am ET The launch date of Google’s first Android tablet to be sold directly online could be delayed until July rather than May in an effort to reduce its cost.
- Speed tests: IE9 for Windows and Chrome for OS X April 07th, 2012 - 05:42 am ET According to a study conducted by New Relic, Internet Explorer 9 is the fastest browser under Windows. For OS X, it’s Google Chrome.
- Viacom against YouTube: 1 billion dollar suit reopened April 06th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Put off the first time around, Viacom has now decided to once again launch their law suit against YouTube for copyright violation.
- Cyberlockers: FileServe and Wupload no longer sharing April 06th, 2012 - 01:30 am ET The end is surely nigh for FileServe and Wupload. The two file hosting services are no longer allowing file sharing.
- Project Glass: Google unveils their augmented reality glasses April 05th, 2012 - 11:20 am ET Google’s glasses capable of displaying augmented reality information has been unveiled via a Google+ page which is being used as a discussion forum about the product which could ...
- Apple looking at the Wi-Fi issues on the new iPad April 05th, 2012 - 10:20 am ET The company is recommending their technical teams to look at everything when evaluating any eventual Wi-Fi problems reported by consumers.