External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Botnet affects more than half a million Mac’s April 05th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET Dr. Web indicates that more than half a million OS X users have been part of a botnet.
- BlackBerry Mobile Fusion available for BlackBerry, Android and iOS April 05th, 2012 - 03:52 am ET Le système de gestion de parc de terminaux (MDM) BlackBerry, Android et iOS BlackBerry Mobile Fusion est désormais disponible et veut répondre à la tendance du BYOD en ...
- Facebook’s turn to sue Yahoo! April 04th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Facebook has counter-attacked Yahoo! For patent violations. Last month, it was Yahoo! Who announced that they would be suing Facebook... for patent violations.
- Mobile photos: Instagram available on Android April 04th, 2012 - 02:58 am ET The photo editing program which has been a great success on iOS and social networks, is now also available on Android.
- With restored internet access, Kim Dotcom produces an album! April 03rd, 2012 - 04:59 pm ET Free on conditional bail, MegaUpload’s founder has managed to have a few restrictions lifted by New Zealand courts. He now has Internet access and is allowed to go to the ...
- MegaUpload’s data: the MPAA fears a resurrection April 03rd, 2012 - 09:10 am ET The Motion Picture Association of America is blocking the purchase the servers used to host MegaUpload’s data, fearing that the cyberlocker will be resurrected.
- Consumer Reports recommends the new iPad April 03rd, 2012 - 04:19 am ET The different "problems" seen with the new iPad aren’t enough to put the Consumer Reports association off recommending the device.
- MasterCard and Visa: 10 million cards compromised? April 03rd, 2012 - 01:30 am ET A computer attack in the United States against a third party service provider may have exposed the banking details of millions of MasterCard and Visa holders.
- Cyberlockers: five sites to kill April 02nd, 2012 - 04:58 pm ET MegaUpload is now gone, so Hollywood studios have now turned their sights to Putlocker, Wupload, Depositfiles, FileServe and MediaFire.
- Wikidata: a common depot for all Wikipedia’s March 30th, 2012 - 05:30 pm ET Run by the German division of Wikimedia, a new Wikidata project is starting up with the aim being to revolutionize all data access for the various versions of Wikipedia.