External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Zombies: brought down by the police to destabilise ZeuS March 27th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Working in collaboration with financial institutions, Microsoft has conducted an operation to end botnets that use variants on the ZeuS malware.
- MegaUpload: a new million dollar lawsuit March 26th, 2012 - 04:00 pm ET ValCom has sued MegaUpload.com for copyright violation, with the company looking for a multi-million dollar payout.
- Hackerazzi: the paparazzi hacker pleads guilty March 26th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET A Florida resident has pleaded guilty to hacking the email accounts of numerous celebrities. Compromising photos of certain celebrities followed following these hacks.
- Windows Phone Marketplace: 70 000 mobiles applications March 26th, 2012 - 04:09 am ET Windows Phone now has a catalogue of more than 70 000 applications available to it, according to the director of Microsoft China, who was commenting on the arrival of the mobile ...
- Cyber-threat: ISP’s teach their users best practices March 23rd, 2012 - 10:45 am ET In the United States, a group of Internet Service Providers has decided to implement measures recommended by the Federal Communications Commission. Three kinds of cyber-threats to ...
- nVIDIA unveils their new Kepler graphics cards March 23rd, 2012 - 09:15 am ET nVIDIA has launched their new generation of graphics solutions, this time based on the 28 nanometre Kepler micro-architecture.
- Rumour: 4.6" Retina display for the next iPhone? March 23rd, 2012 - 06:10 am ET Since 2007, the screen diagonals on the iPhone have remained the same – 3.5". This could change with the new iPhone.
- MegaUpload: Kim Dotcom to live on $49000 a month March 23rd, 2012 - 05:32 am ET Currently out on bail, MegaUpload’s founder has been granted the right by New Zealand’s courts to access $49000 per month to live.
- HP: picture/printing and PC divisions merge March 23rd, 2012 - 04:40 am ET HP has had a reorganisation by merging their PSG (computers) and IPG (pictures and printing) divisions with the new entity to be led by Todd Bradley.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 available for testing March 22nd, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Adobe has made a beta version of Photoshop CS6, their picture creation and editing program, available to the public.