Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- StyleTap: Palm OS emulator for Android July 19th, 2012 - 03:10 am ET You just don’t think you have enough choice of Android applications among the 600 000 postings made to Google Play? With StyleTap and their emulator, you can now ad an ...
- Windows 8: the tactile keyboard July 18th, 2012 - 04:26 pm ET Microsoft has revisited their conception of the tactile keyboard in the Windows 8 operating system.
- New iPhone: screen thinner thanks to in-cell technology July 17th, 2012 - 10:25 am ET The Wall Street Journal has confirmed the rumour that the next iPhone will use an in-cell technology to reduce the thickness of their screens.
- Marissa Mayer: Google’s first female engineer to lead Yahoo! July 17th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET Marissa Mayer has quit Google after 13 years to take control of Yahoo!.
- Microsoft unveils the new Office July 17th, 2012 - 06:27 am ET Microsoft has presented the new version of Office which has been thought out for use with the cloud and Windows 8. This suite is also compatible with Windows 7.
- Nexus 7 sales: a good start for the first day July 17th, 2012 - 04:40 am ET Released last Friday, the Nexus 7 tablet has already sold out at numerous resellers in the United States.
- Symantec: blue screen of death with Windows XP July 16th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET For some computers running Windows XP, an update to Symantec’s antivirus has caused a lock up and a BSoD.
- iPad: towards a record 20 million units shipped in the second quarter July 13th, 2012 - 09:25 am ET Analysts are expecting to see more than 20 million iPad’s shipped during the second quarter of 2012, with sales even overtaking the iPhone in the long run.
- RIM: Board of directors re-elected, four BlackBerry 10 smartphones expected July 12th, 2012 - 01:10 pm ET Research in Motions’ board of directors have all been re-elected even though there was some vocal criticism of some members.
- Amazon: Kindle eReader with colour screen to be delayed? July 12th, 2012 - 12:28 pm ET The Kindle reader with a colour screen could be delayed due to problems with the lighting source.