Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Facebook and sponsored stories: 10 Million to end a complaint June 18th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET With 10 million dollars, Facebook has resolved a legal dispute over their sponsored stories.
- Motorola Solutions purchases Psion for 200 million dollars June 18th, 2012 - 02:59 am ET Motorola Solutions has announced that they have purchased one of the pioneers of mobility, Psion, for 200 million dollars.
- Security: Facebook requests mobile numbers June 15th, 2012 - 10:50 am ET Facebook is educating their users about security by requesting their mobile phone number as protection.
- Personalised domain names: the most requested June 15th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET The fight is on for certain new internet domain names coveted by numerous groups.
- Mobile picture editing: Nokia purchases Scalado June 15th, 2012 - 06:25 am ET The long partnership between the two companies has transformed into an acquisition, with Nokia’s innovative technologies provider now providing mobile picture editing software.
- Browser: Opera version 12 June 14th, 2012 - 06:10 pm ET Version 12 of the Opera web browser has now been released, with this bringing numerous new functions and themes, plug-in’s, speed, security and Web standards support.
- Skype: targeted advertising in free calls June 14th, 2012 - 10:35 am ET In the Windows version of Skype, advertising could appear during free calls between the Skype users.
- Bing adopts interactive qwiki presentations June 14th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET Microsoft’s search engine integrates interactive Qwiki presentations into their results.
- Rumour: Windows Phone 8 screen captures and Skype integration June 13th, 2012 - 11:25 am ET Now that Apple has unveiled iOS 6, it’s Microsoft’s turn to present Windows Phone 8 at a developer’s event. Screen captures are starting to emerge.
- Social networks: Apple to abandon Ping June 13th, 2012 - 10:50 am ET Replaced by iTunes, the Ping music social network won’t be around for much longer. According to AllThingsD, the service should disappear with the next major engine update in ...