Audio player - Codecs, Benchmark, Browser, Burning, Chipsets Drivers, Email - Instant messaging - VoIP, Graphics cards drivers, Images, Miscellaneous, Office, Open Source, P2P, Processors Drivers, Software hacking - Patents, Video player - Codecs, Zip Unzip
- Office 2013 licenses to be transferable March 08th, 2013 - 03:57 am ET For Office 2013, Microsoft has wound back the clock and changed the installation details of their license, now making it transferable.
- Microsoft’s new Office moving towards quarterly updates March 04th, 2013 - 04:06 pm ET With Office 365, Microsoft is moving towards a quarterly update cycle which could also be implemented on the desktop version of Office.
- Microsoft confirms Messenger to end on 15th of March, users to migrate to Skype January 09th, 2013 - 10:40 am ET Le 15 mars prochain est une date à entourer dans votre agenda si vous êtes de ceux qui utilisent Windows Live Messenger pour communiquer avec vos contacts, Microsoft venant de ...
- New Office Web Apps available for testing July 24th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Microsoft has also updated their Office Web Apps with Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote programmed in HTML5 being made available.
- Microsoft unveils the new Office July 17th, 2012 - 06:27 am ET Microsoft has presented the new version of Office which has been thought out for use with the cloud and Windows 8. This suite is also compatible with Windows 7.
- SkyDrive to support ODF format April 18th, 2012 - 02:15 pm ET Microsoft has announced they will be supporting the open OpenDocument format on SkyDrive.
- ODF Format: standard 1.2 approved October 07th, 2011 - 12:11 pm ET The members of OASIS have approved standard 1.2 of the open office ODF file format.
- Office 2010: SP1 available in June, support for Web Apps by Chrome to be included May 17th, 2011 - 03:26 pm ET Microsoft has announced the first Office 2010 service pack will be released in June. This event will also be used to make support of Web Apps for Google Chrome official.
- Oracle capitulates, OpenOffice.org becomes community based April 18th, 2011 - 11:55 am ET Oracle has walked away from OpenOffice.org with the suite to now become an open source project completely community driven. This signals the end of commercial versions.
- Google Docs: comments updated to allow discussions March 17th, 2011 - 11:45 am ET Google has updated their comments system for collaborative work in Google Docs so that a conversation can be held via email for all contributors.