- The father of Windows 8 leaves Microsoft November 13th, 2012 - 07:56 am ET Microsoft has seen a surprise departure with Steven Sinofsky resigning following the launch of Windows 8.
- Windows 8: the Windows Store reaches 13 000 apps November 08th, 2012 - 10:30 am ET The Windows 8 applications store, named the Windows Store, has registered more than 13 000 applications. The portal is currently registering 362 new applications daily.
- Windows 8: 4 million upgrades sold October 30th, 2012 - 04:07 pm ET In the space of three days, Microsoft’s CEO has declared that 4 million upgrades to Windows 8 have been sold.
- Windows 8: a large update post-RTM (SP1?) October 10th, 2012 - 11:40 am ET Microsoft has released a post-RTM update for Windows 8 just a few days before its commercial release. This is a large cumulative update which resembles a Service Pack.
- User poll: Windows 7 preferred to Windows 8 October 01st, 2012 - 09:10 am ET According to a poll conducted by the Forumswindows8.com community, more than half of polled users prefer Windows 7 to Windows 8.
- Intel’s claims Windows 8 not ready statement unfounded September 27th, 2012 - 10:05 am ET While not categorically denying it, Intel has declared that the words attributed to their CEO about Windows 8 are without basis.
- Paul Otellini: Windows 8 isn’t ready, but will be launched on time September 26th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET According to information reported by Bloomberg, Intel’s CEO believes that the Windows 8 operating system won’t be ready but will nevertheless be released to compete with Apple.
- Apple: Mountain Lion 10.8.2 integrates Facebook September 20th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Apple has released a second update to their OS X Mountain Lion operating system. Facebook has been integrated, while Power Nap will now be available on older MacBook Air machines.
- Flash player security update denied to IE10 in Windows 8 RTM September 07th, 2012 - 04:25 pm ET Microsoft will wait for the commercial release of Windows 8 to update the Flash Player plug-in integrated into Windows Explorer 10 by default.
- Windows 8 and piracy: changes in the way OEM is activated August 07th, 2012 - 10:40 am ET Microsoft has made some changes to how Windows 8 OEM is activated with their aim being to reduce the rate of piracy of the OS.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next