This patch is as per discussion on the patch
[PATCH V1] regulator: fixed: Support for open-drain gpio
where it was suggested to push the handling of open drain gpios
into the gpio libray.
Also gpio documentation says the possibility of open-drain gpio support.
This is series of patches to add support of the open drain gpios
in standard gpio library and using this in fixed regulators.
- Added GPIOF_OD flag so that client can request the gpio with this flag.
- Added support for the sysfs interface for open-drain.
- Handle open drain gpio configuration properly.
- Use this flag in fixed regualtor to tell that gpio is open drain.
- Gpio documentation changes to have support for open-drain.
Laxman Dewangan (3):
gpio: gpiolib: Support for open drain gpios
Documentation: gpio: Add details of open-drain configuration
regulator: fixed: Support for open-drain gpio
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/