and patch V1 of this series:
add policy to match regulator with the property of "regulator-compatible" of each
child regulator node with their hardware counterparts name.
Modify documentation as well to reflect this change and dts files.
Changes from V1:
- Modify the existing of_regulator_match() to use the property
"regulator-compatible" of each child node of regulator for
matching rather than child node name.
- Documentation change to reflect this policy who are using the
- Modify the dts file to absorb this policy.
Changes from V2:
- Making modification of the db8500.dtsi as first patch.
- Add break in te match loop in of_regulator_match() when match found.
- Add the policy in the dt documentation of regulator.txt if the regulators
nodes are under regulator node.
Laxman Dewangan (3):
ARM: dts: db8500: add property "regulator-compatible" regulator node
regulator: dt: regulator match by regulator-compatible
regulator: dt: add policy to have property "regulator-compatible"
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/