Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
- Razer Blade: portable gamer computer with SwitchBlade August 30th, 2011 - 09:23 am ET The Razer brand has launched a laptop computer especially designed for gaming: the Blade.
- The 11.6 inch MacBook Air released by Apple October 21st, 2010 - 10:15 am ET Apple has added to the ultrathin MacBook Air range by providing an 11.6 inch MacBook Air to accompany the existing 13.3 inch model.
- An 11.6 inch MacBook Air being developed by Apple? September 27th, 2010 - 10:25 am ET It appears that Apple may be developing an ultrathin 11.6 inch portable computer.
- Netbooks: The first signs of a slow down? May 28th, 2010 - 11:20 am ET Gartner has published their latest global laptop computer results. This saw a 43% increase in sales over a year earlier, pushed by good netbook sales.
- HP recalls 125 000 laptop batteries May 26th, 2010 - 11:30 am ET Hewlett-Packard has completed their recall of laptop batteries started a year ago. Tens of thousands additional batteries have now been identified as a potential fire risk.
- MSI GE600 : 16 inch portable PC for gamers February 23rd, 2010 - 01:00 pm ET The Taiwanese manufacturer MSI has presented the GE600, a portable computer for gamers with an ATI Radeon HD 5730 graphics card, 2.1 audio system, HDMI port and S/PDIF output.
- Acer Aspire One 532 G : an ION 2 netbook with nVIDIA Optimus February 17th, 2010 - 09:15 am ET Using the World Mobile Conference in Barcelona as a backdrop, Acer has unveiled a new netbook.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X100e : An ultraportable PC running Windows 7 January 06th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET Lenovo has announced the release of the ThinkPad X100e, an ultraportable computer operating Windows 7 with up to 5 hours battery life.
- Laptop computers : One third out of order within three years November 19th, 2009 - 04:47 am ET According to a recent study, approximately one in three laptop computers are out of order within three years due either to hardware failure or an accident.