Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
- Advanced cooling for Sandy Bridge E processors September 16th, 2011 - 02:15 pm ET Intel will offer a new advanced cooling method with their Sandy Bridge E processors.
- AMD Zambezi Processor: finally a price! September 16th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET The AMD Zambezi processors should soon be available on the market, with pricing estimates starting to circulate on the web.
- Intel Ivy Bridge Processors: three TDP’s on offer September 14th, 2011 - 01:50 pm ET Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors will integrate a particularly interesting technology for mobile computers.
- Open source BIOS for all new AMD platforms May 12th, 2011 - 02:24 pm ET AMD has announced that their Llano processors and later releases will benefit from the open source Coreboot BIOS.
- Intel 3D Tri-Gate: transistor revolution May 05th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Intel has unveiled the first transistors which call on a three dimensional structure rather than the traditional flat design with their Tri-Gate devices. These provide greater ...
- Sandy Bridge: a "bug" for Intel February 01st, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Intel has been alerted to a conception fault in the chipsets used for their Sandy Bridge processors.
- AMD releases new Athlon II and Phenom II processors September 21st, 2010 - 10:15 am ET AMD has release a half a dozen new processors aimed at desktop computers.
- Intel unveils new processor pricing September 01st, 2010 - 10:16 am ET Intel, the worlds leading computer processor manufacturer, has announced changes to the pricing of some of their existing models, in addition to releasing new processors.
- Intel Celeron : production planned to end in 2011 July 09th, 2010 - 11:50 am ET The world’s largest processor manufacturer Intel has announced that they will soon be ending production of the entry level range of Celeron processors.
- Ultra-thin Laptop computers to be more powerful, less resource hungry May 27th, 2010 - 11:15 am ET Intel has announced the introduction of new processors aimed at ultra-thin portable computers, with their integration into more than forty models planned for the very near future.