- Bug#709560: apt-get segfaults when installing linux-headers-3.8-2-amd64 on Wheezy
- apt-get update fails after wheezy update
- Bug#718547: Can we get this fix into a point release of wheezy?
- Squeeze dpkg --get-selections usable in any way in Wheezy?
- wheezy upgrade: apt-get wants squeeze CD but fails to recognise drive
- Bug#705839: libaqbanking: AqBanking plugins to Gwenhywfar get lost on upgrade from squeeze to wheezy for release
- Wheezy testing versus Wheezy release repositories: confused on how to get source code
- Bug#712719: cups: CUPS printing broken in Wheezy (Unable to get printer status)
- can't get mail from dovecot after upgrade to wheezy
- Bug#707045: installation-reports: apt-get dist-ugrade to wheezy fails with broken dependencies (libglib)
Make your own search :