Advertising, Blogs, Domain names, E-commerce, Film industry, Miscellaneous, Music industry, Network communities, Other portals, Photo and image portals, Politics, Press, Scientific portals, Search engines, Studies, Video portals - VoD - TV, Wikis
- Google modifies their algorithm to sanction pirates August 13th, 2012 - 10:30 am ET Google has changed their search algorithm so that internet users find quality and legitimate sites listed first in displayed results. Sites which have had numerous demands that ...
- Google: Gmail to be integrated into search results August 09th, 2012 - 11:56 am ET Google is testing a function that will directly display Gmail results in their search engine.
- Google: other products to be closed July 04th, 2012 - 10:45 am ET Google continues to clean up their products and services. Among the victims is iGoogle and Google Video.
- Bing adopts interactive qwiki presentations June 14th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET Microsoft’s search engine integrates interactive Qwiki presentations into their results.
- Copyright and piracy: Google harassed by delete demands May 25th, 2012 - 11:10 am ET More than in any other field, copyright infractions are the main reason that links are removed from the Google search engine, following copyright holder requests. Microsoft is the ...
- Yahoo! reinvents search engines with Axis May 24th, 2012 - 10:30 am ET Yahoo! has surprised everyone by launching a product that is a mix between searching and web browsing aimed at revolutionising the genre by offering internet users a new ...
- Bing: a new, bare design May 03rd, 2012 - 10:40 am ET Microsoft has simplified Bing to display more results. The search engine is now a lot sleeker.
- Bing Search API becomes a pay service April 17th, 2012 - 05:18 pm ET The Bing search engine API will no longer be free for developers – they will now have to pay a monthly subscription.
- DuckDuckGo: the anonymous search engine growing in popularity March 12th, 2012 - 10:25 am ET With the aim of not pushing products on users or closing them into a bubble, the DuckDuckGo search engine has piqued the interest of internet users.
- Privacy: Google unifies their rules January 25th, 2012 - 10:45 am ET From the 1st of March 2012, new privacy settings will be put into place by Google on the full range of their products. These new rule will be unified across the full platform.