- Spam: an Android botnet July 05th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET A botnet has been discovered which sends spam messages to Android devices.
- Operation High Roller: a vast global financial fraud June 27th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET McAfee and Guardian Analytics have updated users about a global financial fraud that is deemed very sophisticated. Cyber criminals have tried to steal between 60 million and 2 ...
- Flame: cyber-spy created by the USA and Israel June 20th, 2012 - 09:50 am ET Quoting officials that were involved in the development, the Washington Post has revealed that the Flame malware was created by the United States and Israel.
- Google alerts users to attacks conducted by states June 06th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET Google has inaugurated a new type of alert to warn their users if their account is being targeted by an attack being undertaken by a state.
- Stuxnet worm escapes US and Israeli control June 04th, 2012 - 09:30 am ET An article in the New York Times tells the fascinating story of the Stuxnet worm created by the United States and Israel to target an Iranian nuclear factory, which has now gotten ...
- Mac Attack: 10 000 dollars each day via Flashback and Google May 03rd, 2012 - 09:10 am ET The Flashback malware, which has targeted Mac computers, has been lucrative for its authors. Up to 10 000 dollars per day has been earned via Google advertising.
- Malware: religious sites more risky than porn sites May 02nd, 2012 - 10:35 am ET In their annual security report, Symantec has pointed out that sites linked to religion and ideologies represent a greater risk of malware infection than pornographic sites.
- SSL/TLS: the most popular sites aren’t so safe April 30th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET SSL Pulse has taken a look at the SSL security protocol (or TLS) used on close to 200 000 of the most popular web sites in the world. Only 10% of them are considered as properly ...
- One Mac in five is infected... April 26th, 2012 - 10:20 am ET Based on information collected from their antivirus for Mac tools, Sophos has noticed that one Mac computer in five is infected by Windows malware.
- Flashback: still a large number of infected Mac’s April 23rd, 2012 - 10:00 am ET Contrary to initial reports, Doctor Web states that there are still a large number of computers infected with the Flashback malware.
Previous2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next