- YouPorn chat service compromised February 23rd, 2012 - 09:55 am ET Thousands of email addresses and passwords to an instant messaging service on the YouPorn.com pornographic streaming site have been compromised.
- Anonymous: NSA fears electricity outages February 23rd, 2012 - 02:13 am ET For the director of the American National Security Agency, Anonymous may quickly have the capabilities to cause a limited electricity outage via cyber-attacks.
- Eight months prison for hacking Facebook February 20th, 2012 - 05:03 pm ET British courts have condemned an IT student to eight months prison after he penetrated Facebook’s internal network.
- Microsoft classifies Google.com as malware February 16th, 2012 - 09:55 am ET Microsoft’s antivirus solutions have deemed that Google.com is a carrier of malware. A false positive.
- Google, Facebook: paid security bugs February 13th, 2012 - 05:00 pm ET Google and Facebook have paid researchers who have found security bugs. Their hunt for bugs has cost the companies more than a million dollars.
- The CIA website brought down by Anonymous? February 13th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET The CIA’s website was unavailable for a number of hours, with a distributed denial of service attack by Anonymous taking it down. Anonymous has extended their attacks, with some ...
- iTunes hacked: accounts visited February 10th, 2012 - 04:52 pm ET The Global Mail reports that hackers have managed to gain access to user’s iTunes Store accounts.
- Firefox to have Flash Player in a sandbox February 08th, 2012 - 04:53 pm ET Adobe is offering a public beta version of Flash Player for Firefox with a protected mode.
- Source code theft: Symantec and the $50 000 ransom February 07th, 2012 - 01:46 pm ET A computer hacker has provided details of emails in which Symantec appeared ready to pay 50 000 dollars to get their stolen source code back. According to the editor, this was ...
- Kelihos: no resurrection, but new malware February 06th, 2012 - 12:34 pm ET Microsoft has denied that the Kelihos botnet is back in operation. A new malware that shares similar traits with Kelihos has appeared though.
Previous4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next