Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Rumour: Amazon developing a smartphone July 06th, 2012 - 10:30 am ET After readers and tablets, could Amazon now be developing a smartphone? Rumours are currently circulating that the book retailer is developing a telephone capable of pushing their ...
- Galaxy Nexus sales blocked: an OTA update soon to be available July 05th, 2012 - 03:52 am ET To get the injunction which is currently placed on the Galaxy Nexus in the United States lifted, Samsung and Google are working on a corrective patch which will soon be OTA ...
- Patents: Apple blocks the sale of Galaxy Nexus July 02nd, 2012 - 09:25 am ET A few days after the Galaxy Tab tablet, Apple has blocked sales of the Galaxy Nexus smartphone in the United States, also produced by Samsung.
- VESA MyDP: the Mobile DisplayPort to compete with HDMI in mobiles June 29th, 2012 - 06:48 am ET The VESA association has approved the MyDP standard (Mobility DisplayPort), an extension of the DisplayPort for mobile devices, something which will shake up the competing HDMI.
- Mobile GPU: ARM Mali-450, two time more powerful than the Mali-400 June 26th, 2012 - 06:10 am ET While waiting for the Mali-T604 and Mali-T658 graphics processors, ARM has unveiled the Mali-450, two times more powerful than the Mali-400 present in numerous smartphones.
- Microsoft: after Surface tablets, a mobile phone? June 26th, 2012 - 06:03 am ET Now that Microsoft has become a tactile tablet manufacturer, analyst’s suspect that they will continue to work with a manufacturer to develop a smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S III: 10 million units to be shipped by July June 25th, 2012 - 10:25 am ET Samsung should ship 10 million Galaxy S III devices in July – two months after its launch.
- Samsung Galaxy S III: Apple complains to the ITC June 08th, 2012 - 08:15 am ET Apple has logically added to their complaint against Samsung with the ITC to now include the latest release from the South Korean manufacturer – the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II: characteristics and release date June 08th, 2012 - 06:20 am ET The characteristics and release date of the Samsung Galaxy Note II have been leaked to the web.
- Samsung ships 50 million Galaxy S and S II June 04th, 2012 - 11:15 am ET Having just released the Samsung Galaxy S III, the South Korean group is celebrating the success of its two predecessors – the Galaxy S and the Galaxy S II.