Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Samsung Galaxy S IV to be unveiled the 15th of March? February 06th, 2013 - 10:15 am ET Rumour has it that the Samsung Galaxy S IV could be unveiled on the 15th of March, with it to then be quickly launched in early April.
- A job offer provides details of Motorola’s X Phone February 01st, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET Motorola’s X Phone is coming together, with it even seen in a job offer posted by Motorola Mobility.
- BlackBerry Q10: BlackBerry’s keyboard returns February 01st, 2013 - 11:44 am ET While the BlackBerry Z10 is the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone to be released, it will be quickly followed by the BlackBerry Q10 which comes with the traditional keyboard on the ...
- BlackBerry Z10: the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone January 31st, 2013 - 09:25 am ET The BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone launched by BlackBerry running the BlackBerry 10 platform… with the model being completely tactile.
- RIM to be purchased by Lenovo? January 29th, 2013 - 07:30 am ET The possibility that Research in Motion could be purchased by Lenovo exists but it isn’t so sure according to the latest declarations by Lenovo’s financial director.
- The Samsung Galaxy S IV won’t be presented at MWC 2013 January 23rd, 2013 - 10:20 am ET This is more a confirmation rather than a revelation: the Samsung Galaxy S IV won’t be the object of a specialized launch at the MWC 2013 show in Barcelona.
- LG becomes the second largest smartphone manufacturer in the USA behind Apple January 22nd, 2013 - 04:09 am ET LG has announced that they have shipped more than a million units of their Optimus G handset throughout the world. This success makes the manufacturer the second largest ...
- Exynos 5 Octa eight core processor to be used in the Galaxy Note III? January 21st, 2013 - 07:45 am ET While the South Korean manufacturer is offering updates to correct the security faults in their Exynos processors, the new Exynos 5 Octa processor with eight cores has been ...
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: 5" 1080p 440 ppi display January 15th, 2013 - 09:25 am ET The Samsung Galaxy S IV should come with a 5" 1080p display with a density of 440 ppi. The theory that this size would be used, something that was raised a while ago, now seems to ...
- Huawei Ascend P2 to be unveiled at the MWC show January 15th, 2013 - 03:05 am ET After the Huawei Ascend P1 unveiled at the MWC 2012 show in Barcelona, the Huawei Ascend P2 should be unveiled during the MWC 2013 show.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next