Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Motorola goes patriotic: the Moto X Smartphone will be manufactured in the USA July 06th, 2013 - 03:10 am ET Motorola has unveiled a new advertising campaign to promote their new Moto X Smartphone. The manufacturer is playing the patriotism card by producing their product in the USA.
- Motorola Droid Ultra: a Kevlar case in the air July 05th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET This has come out of nowhere, but is present on Motorola’s website. Mentions of the Droid Ultra suggest the arrival of a new mobile phone with a Kevlar case in the near future.
- Android: a 4 year old bug creates an entry point for hackers on 99% of all devices July 05th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Security experts have declared that they have detected and repaired a fault in the Android mobile platform allowing malicious software to corrupt 99% of Smartphone’s on the ...
- Apple recruits the Managing Director of Yves Saint Laurent for their "special projects" July 04th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Apple will soon welcome the old managing director of one of the largest luxury designer houses in the world: Yves Saint Laurent.
- Pure Android smartphones finally available in Google’s Play Store July 02nd, 2013 - 03:53 am ET Pure Android smartphones are finally available from the online Google Play Store. This allows us to finally find out their price.
- Google currently developing a games console and smart watch June 29th, 2013 - 05:50 am ET New rumours are starting to circulate about Google, with many speculating that they are currently developing a connected watch and a Nexus Q games console.
- The Sony Xperia Z Ultra phablet with SnapDragon 800 unveiled! June 28th, 2013 - 02:10 pm ET Gone is all of the speculation around the Sony Xperia Z Ultra phablet. This device has now been officially unveiled with some very tempting technical characteristics.
- Smartphone manufacturers don’t want Facebook Home June 28th, 2013 - 12:40 pm ET The HTC First was the first Smartphone’s to come with Facebook Home directly installed on it, but it doesn’t appear that other handset manufacturers are in a hurry to copy it.
- Sony finally presents the Smartwatch 2- their new intelligent and connected watch. June 27th, 2013 - 01:30 am ET After a quick teaser through their Twitter account, Sony finally unveiled their new generation of connected watch: the Smartwatch 2.
- Huawei Ascend P6: 6.18 mm thick, quad core and a 720p screen June 20th, 2013 - 02:10 am ET As expected, the thinnest Smartphone in the world now belongs to Chinese manufacturer Huawei, with their Huawei Ascend P6 model that is only 6.18 mm thick.
Previous2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next