Audio player - Codecs, Benchmark, Browser, Burning, Chipsets Drivers, Email - Instant messaging - VoIP, Graphics cards drivers, Images, Miscellaneous, Office, Open Source, P2P, Processors Drivers, Software hacking - Patents, Video player - Codecs, Zip Unzip
- IE9: making the browser invisible so users can concentrate on the show September 16th, 2010 - 10:25 am ET Announced with a lot of fanfare, even with its beta label, Microsoft is rather proud of their new Internet Explorer 9 browser, betting on hardware acceleration to erase past ...
- IE9: beta version available for download September 16th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET Microsoft has made their beta version of Internet Explorer 9 available for download.
- Microsoft: free licenses to be automatically granted to NGO’s September 15th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET Criticised after Russian authorities interrogated Non-governmental organisations under the guise of software license verification, Microsoft has pleaded ignorant to the affair and ...
- Unified communications: Microsoft Lync 2010 September 14th, 2010 - 10:20 am ET Microsoft’s unified communications offering has changed names, now known as Lync Server 2010.
- Office for Mac 2011 released as RTM September 13th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET The Office for Mac 2011 suite has now been formalised. The general public release is planned for the 26th of October.
- Final version of Google Chrome 6.0 released September 03rd, 2010 - 10:15 am ET Google has made the final version of their Google Chrome 6.0 browser available for download.
- LG accused of software piracy in Russia September 02nd, 2010 - 10:20 am ET Russian authorities have opened an investigation against the Russian branch of the South Korean electronics maker. LG is accused of using pirated software.
- iTunes 10 with the Ping social network September 02nd, 2010 - 09:10 am ET The new version 10 of iTunes comes with a music social networking function: Ping.
- AutoCAD back on Mac OS September 01st, 2010 - 10:12 am ET After an 18 year absence, AutoDesk’s architecture software will make a comeback to Mac OS this autumn.