Audio player - Codecs, Benchmark, Browser, Burning, Chipsets Drivers, Email - Instant messaging - VoIP, Graphics cards drivers, Images, Miscellaneous, Office, Open Source, P2P, Processors Drivers, Software hacking - Patents, Video player - Codecs, Zip Unzip
- IBM still champion of patent filings January 13th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET For the nineteenth year consecutive, IBM has been crowned champion of newly registered patents in the United States.
- Firefox: Mozilla slows down with the release of an ESR version January 11th, 2012 - 10:54 am ET Mozilla will release an ESR version - Extended Support Release - of Firefox as a response to professionals who are having difficulties with the browsers fast development cycle.
- Microsoft celebrates the death of Internet Explorer 6 January 06th, 2012 - 09:59 am ET The release of the latest browser statistics confirms that the slow death of Internet Explorer 6 has been well received within Microsoft. A small party was even organised for the ...
- MAME open source emulator available in Google Chrome January 05th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET The MAME emulator is available as an extension for the Google Chrome web browser.
- Facebook Messenger for Windows available December 30th, 2011 - 11:15 am ET Tested by a small number of users, Facebook Messenger for Windows has now been leaked. Facebook has decided to take advantage of this situation, officially releasing it (for test).
- Google: 300 Million dollars a year to be in Firefox December 23rd, 2011 - 03:44 pm ET To be present in the Firefox web browser, Google will pay Mozilla 300 million dollars a years.
- Firefox: Mozilla and Google sign for another three years December 21st, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Google will be the default search engine used in Firefox for another three years with Mozilla and Google having now reached a new agreement.
- Windows Live Messenger opens to XMPP December 15th, 2011 - 01:45 pm ET Microsoft has announced that anyone will be able to offer a Messenger client with access via XMPP.
- BitTorrent: a site which documents your downloads December 14th, 2011 - 01:58 pm ET A site which tracks IP addresses logged against public BitTorrent trackers is capable of displaying the files that you have downloaded.
- Security: Mozilla reacts to Google funded study December 13th, 2011 - 01:42 pm ET For Mozilla, sandboxing isn’t everything. A precision made following the release of Accuvant Labs study.