Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Nook HD and Nook HD+: Barnes & Noble’s tablets evolve September 27th, 2012 - 04:20 am ET Responding to Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD, Barnes & Noble has unveiled the Nook HD 7" and Nook HD+ 9" tablets paired with a video rent/purchase service.
- Ballmer: "The Surface to cost between 300 and 800 dollars" September 17th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer, has provided additional information about how much the Surface tablet will cost. He has stated to the Seattle Times that it will "Probably be from ...
- A Paperwhite screen for the future Kindle? September 03rd, 2012 - 06:10 am ET Le renouveau des liseuses Kindle se précise avec la photo d'un possible nouveau modèle "Kindle Paperwhite" apparu sur la toile.
- Surface 2 tablets already under development? August 09th, 2012 - 10:40 am ET While the Surface tablets will only be released on the 26th of October, Microsoft has already started working on the development of their future generation of Surface tablets.
- Microsoft’s Surface tablets: could these be the prices? July 26th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET The Surface tablets unveiled by Microsoft on the 19th of June 2012 have the aim of competing with the iPad. But if the prices displayed on a Swedish internet shopping site are ...
- Samsung: Windows RT/ARM tablet for October July 09th, 2012 - 11:35 am ET Samsung is one of the largest Android tactile tablets but they are also interested in Windows 8. They should even be launching a Windows RT/ARM tablet in October.
- iPad: Apple to pay 60 million dollars to Proview July 03rd, 2012 - 10:20 am ET China is once again opening up for the iPad with Proview’s complaint being settled for 60 million dollars.
- Surface: Microsoft unveils their own 10.6" tablet running Windows 8 June 19th, 2012 - 12:10 pm ET Microsoft has unveiled their own range of tablets during an event in Los Angeles. The Surface tablets come with an x86 processor running Windows 8 or ARM with Windows RT.
- The Kindle Fire knocks off Android tablets May 02nd, 2012 - 05:10 am ET Amazon has certainly had great success with their Kindle Fire tablet in the American market. The book retailer now holds first place in Android tablet sales.
- Windows 8 tablets: Intel x86 to have slight advantage over ARM in 2012 March 28th, 2012 - 10:25 am ET By the end of the year and with the launch of Windows 8, there could be a lot more tablets using the x86 architecture on the market compared to ARM. This will help the American ...
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next