Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Rumour: Amazon targets 5 million tablets August 30th, 2011 - 12:25 pm ET By offering tablets at a lower pricing point than the iPad, Amazon could manage to ship up to 5 million devices by the end of the year according to a research group.
- PlayBook: Android support for the PlayBook 2 in the autumn? August 04th, 2011 - 11:32 am ET To get around the lack of available applications on the BlackBerry Tablet OS, RIM is looking at providing an emulator. To be initially available in the summer, it has been delayed ...
- Intel: subscription models for their AppUp portal June 27th, 2011 - 10:30 am ET Intel is planning on integrating a subscription model for applications present on their App portal, with this being yet another way of attracting developers.
- Huawei MediaPad: China attacks tablets June 21st, 2011 - 10:20 am ET Chinese manufacturer Huawei has released their 7" tactile tablet the MediaPad running Android Honeycomb 3.2 (a first) and dual core processor provided by Qualcomm.
- Windows on tablets: could we get a first glimpse next week? May 27th, 2011 - 11:38 am ET Microsoft may provide the first glimpse of their future Windows operating system on tablets during the All Things D conference next week.
- Rumour: Amazon tablets with dual and quad-core processors May 17th, 2011 - 10:15 am ET Amazon’s tablet project should be online by the end of the year, with it being anticipated their products will be powered by dual-core and quad-core NVidia Kal-El processors.
- Rumour: An Amazon tablet manufactured by Quanta? May 03rd, 2011 - 09:57 am ET The rumour that Amazon is preparing a tablet has taken off again, with it to be produced by Quanta Computer.
- RIM PlayBook: launched too quickly, according to the first tests? April 15th, 2011 - 12:25 pm ET The PlayBook table twill be launched on the 19th of April in the United States and the first tests published on the web have been quite harsh on the device despite its excellent ...
- Intel Atom Z670 Oak Trail: attacking the tablet market April 12th, 2011 - 11:21 am ET Intel has officially launched their Oak Trail platform for their low energy use Atom processors with the Atom Z670 processor aimed at tablets. This release is a bridge to the ...
- Tactile tablets: Acer looking to become a dominant player November 26th, 2010 - 12:15 pm ET Like with Smartphone’s, Acer has made their ambitions known in the tactile tablets market and are looking to become a dominant player in this field over the next two to three ...
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next