Cases, External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
- 10 Gbit/s USB unveiled! August 02nd, 2013 - 09:10 am ET A new version of the USB standard has been unveiled, doubling performance compared to version 3.0.
- Founder of the computer mouse passes away July 05th, 2013 - 01:31 am ET Douglas Engelbart has passed away at the age of 88. The man is known as the inventor of the computer mouse.
- Amazon: a Kindle TV for the autumn? April 25th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Amazon is preparing a TV set top box to offer content and services in the users lounge room.
- A pen to fight against spelling mistakes February 06th, 2013 - 04:20 pm ET Companies have on numerous occasions attempted to bring the pen into the digital world, and while most attempts have finished with a pen that can write on a screen, Lernstift has ...
- Ten bad habits linked to new technologies March 09th, 2012 - 11:20 am ET Internet site GeekSugar has put together a list of ten bad habits which are frequently seen with new technologies. These bad habits can be easily undone with very little effort.
- HP recalls 125 000 laptop batteries May 26th, 2010 - 11:30 am ET Hewlett-Packard has completed their recall of laptop batteries started a year ago. Tens of thousands additional batteries have now been identified as a potential fire risk.
- SD Memory cards : A new generation with triple the speed December 04th, 2009 - 04:10 am ET The final specifications from the fourth revision of the SD standard should soon be made available in the SD Association. This will likely come about at the next CES in Las Vegas.