Media & Software
- Microsoft believes it's Google’s turn for antitrust problems March 01st, 2010 - 10:15 am ET Microsoft is worried about anticompetitive behaviour from Google, recommending that companies which feel they are victims should complain to their local competition and consumer ...
- Accessibility : Mozilla to give GNOME $10 000 February 08th, 2010 - 04:12 pm ET The Mozilla Corporation has donated 10 000 dollars to the GNOME Foundation to help them in their accessibility efforts.
- Apple : Jobs takes aim at Google and Adobe February 01st, 2010 - 09:10 am ET According to Steve Jobs, one is full of "bullshit", while the other is "lazy", with this broadside taking aim at Google and Adobe.
- Google and the cyber attacks : China denies involvement January 25th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET China, who also claims to have been a victim of cyber attacks, denies all involvement in the attacks which recently hit Google.
- Bank cards : The 2010 bug January 06th, 2010 - 12:10 pm ET With the passing of the New Year, millions of bank cards became unusable in Germany. Gemalto is working to bring the situation under control.
- Microsoft and Europe : An interoperability agreement December 23rd, 2009 - 12:10 pm ET As well as providing a choice of internet browser in Windows, Microsoft has once again underlined their cooperation in making their systems interoperable.
Previous1 2 3