- Moto G: 123 dollars’ worth of components December 10th, 2013 - 12:15 pm ET Not surprising, Motorola Mobility makes very little margin on their new Moto G smartphone, with the cost of components having been estimated by Tech Insights.
- 11:16 am - iBeacon: Apple’s positioning system that works inside the ...
- 12/09 - From the Google TV to the Nexus TV
- 12/09 - Patent trolls: American regulation project voted into ...
- 12/09 - Alan Mulally, a candidate to take over as CEO of Microsoft, ...
- 12/09 - Google Glass while driving: a driver contests her fine
- 12/08 - Multi-processes still being planned for Firefox
- 12/06 - Microsoft: the ZeroAccess botnet affected but not taken down
- Intertek Unveils AppTestNow, Delivering Expert Mobile App Testing on Any Device, Any ... December 10th, 2013 - 01:50 pm ET New website provides access to a global network of professional testers and over 3,000 devices.
- 01:38 pm - IDC Retail Insights Releases Top 10 Predictions for 2014
- 01:24 pm - Registration Opens for the Manufacturing Matters! Conference
- 01:17 pm - Novarica Report Cites Business Intelligence, Analytics, ...
- 01:11 pm - MakerBot Creates First-of-Its-Kind 3D Printed Hardcover ...
- 01:10 pm - EuroMold 2013: New Plastic System EOS P 396 Reduces ...
- 01:10 pm - Securities America Relies on Smarsh to Streamline Social ...
- 12:54 pm - DisplayPort™ Certified Systems up 63% in 2013
- Lantiv Timetabler: Create a precisely time management December 25th, 2012 - 12:10 pm ET The Lantiv Timetabler program is very practical to conceive time management precisely, in order to help you to organise yourself better.
- 12/24 - BootXChanger: Change your Macintosh start logo
- 12/18 - Railroad Tycoon: It is a train railway game
- 12/17 - Multipass: Password Manager
- 12/16 - eXperience 112: Help Lea to find her way on this demo
- 12/15 - Hopster: Access your sites without worrying
- 12/12 - Dragon NnaturallySpeaking 11 Home: Control your PC with ...
- 12/10 12:11 pm Very poor fonts
- 12/10 11:34 am USB3 speed
- 12/09 11:17 pm SSD - is it ok to use in XP laptop
- 12/09 07:17 pm screensaver/standby questions
- 12/09 06:49 pm Keep a corded ball mouse?
- 12/09 12:20 pm Snipping Tool.exe update
- 12/09 07:30 am End of Support - Gadgets on Win 7
- 12/08 08:26 pm SyncCenter: How To Kill It?
- 12/08 11:30 am WinXP drivers
- 12/08 09:42 am Removing Cheshire Police Central Ecrime Unit ransomware on ...
Applications for your Android device
- MSI WindTop AE2420: the first all-in-one 3D PC! Attracting the general public is MSI’s objective with their range of All-in-one series of PC’s (AE Series). The 24" full HD LED screen ...
- Android-x86 Project: Discover Android on your ... You have surely heard a lot about this open source operating system. If you don’t have an Android Smartphone or mobile device operating ...
Tips & Tricks
- Prevent changes being made to the Windows desktop This tip allows you to lock your Windows desktop to prevent any changes being made by unauthorised users, with the ...
- Disable the UAC in Windows Vista In this tip we will show you how to disable the UAC, with this function in Vista being criticised by a lot of users for ...